Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Poachers are NOT HUnters!!!

Old 12-02-2003, 01:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Poachers are NOT HUnters!!!

I agree, but the majority rules, read my last post, what are you going to do when the Hillary's and Oprah's win there war against us(gun owners)?
Grab my bow!!!

I will not report poor farmer Bob(feeding his family), he is allready taking a big chance, with out me sticking my nose in. When I speak of these poor folks, the ones I've known always stayed on there own land and took only what they needed.
Doesn't matter. Take something else. Squirel, porcupine, possum, etc....... something not protected. Bob isn't in the position to be choosy.
Old 12-02-2003, 03:33 PM

Grab my bow very funny

To the rest of your post ok, but I will say besides squirel deer are the next most populated thing up here.
Old 12-02-2003, 05:38 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: NY Bowhunter

Doesn't matter. Take something else. Squirel, porcupine, possum, etc....... something not protected. Bob isn't in the position to be choosy.
Here in PA we have game laws protecting everything to some extent, except for english sparrows and european starlings. Kinda hard to feed a family of four on sparrows and starlings. Just kidding, I really do see the point you were making. During the depression my great grandfather fed my grandmother and her siblings with a shotgun a 30-30 and a trapline, and I hear beaver burgers and ground hog stew aren't so bad.
Old 12-02-2003, 06:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

i hate when people find out that i hunt and then tell me "these hunters behind my house got busted b/c they werent supposed to be hunting there." i always point out that "those arent hunters, those are poachers." there is a difference between us and that should be pointed out.