Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I am so mad part 2

Old 11-29-2003, 08:53 AM

Default I am so mad part 2

Well this morning I closed the gate and locked it and when I left while ago I locked it again. What really pissed me off right at daylight was the fawn that the two jackasses were shooting at, at 200+yards 6 times ran right up to me, she was limping bad. I never shoot anything but bucks but I didn' t care, I felt for that deer, I hate this guy and really started to think about kicking his door in on his trailor and beating his ass when I saw her limping. Well she was staring righta tme and I quickly but quitely reached over to get my gun but she blew and limped/ran off. It was still dark a bit so I couldn' t really get a good aim and soon she was out of sight. I would have yelled to get her to stop then shot. I prayed to God to let her come back out, I told him that it wasn' t about killing a deer, bragging rights or the food. I just wanted to put her out of her misery. But she never came back out. I am thinking about calling the GW on this guy and see what they say about him shooting at 200+yards at deer and wounding them. Also I found this out today that he doesn' t have a license jsut a land owners permit but the thing is.....thats not his land. What do you guys think I should do? My choices are 1. Beat the living piss out of him 2. Beat the living piss out of him and have him arrested. OR 3. See Number 1.
Old 11-29-2003, 08:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: I am so mad part 2

i would go with number two... that is completely wrong.. it enraged me just reading about it
Old 11-29-2003, 09:05 AM

#2!!!! Definately call the GW. Shooting at deer at 200+ yards is not illegal. However in most states, shooting before daylight, shooting fawns, and hunting without a license is VERY illegal. Then if all else fails just remember " hunting accidents happen" . (just kidding there. I never condone violence to solve anything like that.)
Old 11-29-2003, 09:34 AM

Definetly #2. Some how after my post last night I knew something like this would come about. This guy doesnt deserve his hunting privlage. I got chills when I read about the fawn. I wish I lived close by I' d be more then welcome to help you with this matter.[>:]
Old 11-29-2003, 09:43 AM

#2-- as posted by mike above this guy doesnt deserve to be able to hunt. For another he really needs to get his eyes checked b/c if at 200 yds that fawn looked good -thats just not right.. [:' (][X(]
Old 11-29-2003, 10:49 AM
nub

Also I found this out today that he doesn' t have a license jsut a land owners permit but the thing is.....thats not his land.
Joe; Your not by chance in the Eradication Zone in WI. are you? I don' t need a lisence to hunt with a landowner tag.
Old 11-29-2003, 01:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

Call the GW immediately before he does anything else irresponsible.
Old 11-29-2003, 03:27 PM

What it sounds like to me, is that this guy is just shooting whatever for fun. Who in there right mind would shoot a fawn at 200 yards? You know that fawn probley looked tiny in his scope. I would report him to the GW, people that don' t respect game and game laws deserve to suffer the consequences.
Old 11-29-2003, 04:46 PM

first off i dont think shooting at 200 yrds is that bad, but shooting a fawn now thats a whole nother story, it had to look about the size of a small dog,also it might depend on where his land is at, here in sd i think if you have a landowners permit you have to stay with in 15 square miles of your property.but,i would deffinatly call the gw and report this.i think you tried to do the right thing by trying to put her out of her misery.
Old 11-29-2003, 07:10 PM

Just smack the taste outta his mouth the next time you see him! GW can' t prove a thing (cop didn' t see it I didn' t do it) so it' s up to you to set this jerk straight.

Quick Reply: I am so mad part 2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.