Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 christianoutdoorsman.com forum >

christianoutdoorsman.com forum

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

christianoutdoorsman.com forum

Old 11-23-2003, 10:18 AM

Default RE: christianoutdoorsman.com forum

bad idea dave.....
Old 11-23-2003, 02:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey we can even start one up for the Jehovah Witness, Then one for the people who were baptised, and one for those whom were not, and maybe you would like a special one for the people who' se name is Dave and Don' t forget about the pople who aren' t named Dave. If You want to start a forum go right ahead and Please give us that Web site address. But try not to compete with this one as it is running on time.And on it' s Own. Glad this is America Where I can say this . And thank you all Veterans for making this possible.
Old 11-23-2003, 02:16 PM

Hey we can even start one up for the Jehovah Witness
yeah, good idea. in case i convert! LOL!
Old 11-23-2003, 03:17 PM

Since this is a free country,and everyone has a right to express thier opinion,I am all for it." In it' s appropriate place" .
I don' t talk hunting to anyone I believe it will offend.This is a great site to discuss hunting,so why can' t it be left to that.
I have nothing against religion,but why are we getting into a discussion about this on this " Hunting Site."

Joe
Old 11-23-2003, 07:08 PM

AMEN Brother Joe,

I am here to talk about hunting, dogs, guns, bullets n' stuff. There are many forums for Christian chat and discussion on Yahoo, AOL, you name it. I would rather not have " dual use bandwidth" which would cost the guys in charge of huntingnet.com.

Let' s " conserve" the bandwidth and keep them from having to buy another server. As I said there are already forums in this, and most I have seen (as on bowsite) turn into a *** fight sooner rather than later by holier than thou attitudes and intolerance. I do not want to hear anymore about a gay bishop, evolution v. creationism, and someone' s opinion on what they think the Bible says.

" Save the Servers!!!"
Old 11-23-2003, 07:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Living in Utah, I am tired of this religious segregation. It is sick.
Is it really that bad in Utah???
Old 11-23-2003, 09:13 PM
jjt

Is it really that bad in Utah???
in the larger pop. cities no its not that bad. there is more diversity

but in cache valley(logan and surrounding areas) it is horrible
most estimate the mormon population to be around 95% leaving little room for outside events/views

mormons own the bussinesses/city council/and oversee most of the public land/etc

it is a beutiful city and they are nice people for the most part but they are very close minded when your ideas dont fit into there beliefs
Old 11-23-2003, 09:22 PM
jjt

oh and by the way i think christianoutdoorsman.com would be a bad idea as religion on an open forum tends to strike debate and the down grading of religios people and views
much like this thread is starting to have a hint of

and also i think it would take up way to much of the MODS time trying to regulate what was said

this is a hunting site it is in the name (huntingnet.com) not (hunting_and_your_religious_views_net.com)

Old 11-23-2003, 10:37 PM

i really cant believe this hasnt been locked....
Old 11-24-2003, 03:04 AM

If you want to talk religion then go to a religious site, not a hunting site. We are members of this site to discuss and share our knowledge of hunting, I don' t think anyone joined up to be " ENLIGHTENED" .Wrong forum to express your wish list, this is the deer hunting forum isn' t it???

Quick Reply: christianoutdoorsman.com forum

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.