Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Does this look FISHY or what.  PICS PICS and more >

Does this look FISHY or what. PICS PICS and more

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Does this look FISHY or what. PICS PICS and more

Old 02-04-2002, 05:47 PM

Default Does this look FISHY or what. PICS PICS and more

Go to this website link, tell me what you think of it. http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1802157360 It just looks too good to be true. The picture of the first mule deer is just OUTLANDSIH. I seriously wonder how any mule deer could carry antlers like those. The sheds on there are smaller but still look ENOURMOUS, it just seems fishy. The whitetail sheds look like they are world record size. What do you guys think. I am not a mule deer hunter but these look WAY too big.

Good Luck This Season: Buck Magnet
P.S. Only Chuck Adams can sit at home and see deer so get into the woods. =;^)
Old 02-04-2002, 05:56 PM

Default RE: Does this look FISHY or what. PICS PICS and more

The first set looks,ass you said a little fishy.the other look fairly real,except some of the sheds look manmade.
may be real,but looks to good to be true.
thats just my 2 cents,there are 98 more.

I am not a hunter I am a whitetail population reduction specialest

remember keep your back to the sun, your knife sharp, and your powder dry.
Old 02-04-2002, 05:57 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-04-2002, 06:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't know much about mule deer but those antlers do look big! They have some sheds down there that the man can't get his hands around! They have a web site listed on the page and there is just page after page of HUGE mounts. I just wonder if it isn't a collection they have bought and not killed? It doesn't say. The only thing that really makes me wonder is on their web site they have a page called "In the Wild" and I recognize almost all the pictures from my King's Outdoors calendar and screen saver. Whats worse is most of the bucks "in the wild" aren't even in the wild, those pics (created by King's Outdoors) are digital creations made using real deer and putting the racks of world class bucks on them. That is a fact, you can find that out at King's website.

I will agree that there does seem to be something fishy there. The racks may be real but I doubt they were all killed on this place they have up to hunt.
Old 02-04-2002, 06:07 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-04-2002, 06:14 PM

How about this one guys. Does this buck look like a 194" buck. It doesn't to me. I could be wrong but it looks smaller than that. http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1801938124

Good Luck This Season: Buck Magnet
P.S. Only Chuck Adams can sit at home and see deer so get into the woods. =;^)
Old 02-04-2002, 07:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Deffinately! 194" - I would of guessed 210" or so , that is some awesome mass.

"Nocked,cocked & ready to rock"
Old 02-04-2002, 07:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOOKS A LITTLE TO FAR OUT OF MY PRICE RANGE.
Old 02-04-2002, 08:05 PM

The guy in those photos and who is auctioning the hunt goes by the name of Maniac on another message board. He is an antler collector. Those mounts and sheds in those photos have been aquired from other people from across the country. Alot of the heads you see in the Kings calendar are owned by this guy. He has shown some photos of deer he has taken in his area and they are big but do not compare to many of those mounts he has at the B&B.
Cam's Hunting Page
Old 02-05-2002, 05:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

I can understand folks wanting to buy a hunt, but for the life of me I do not understand why you would want to buy sheds or mounts. Do not get me wrong, I can understand it if you owned a lodge or something, but why would you put a mount on your own wall of a deer you didn't even kill?

The Tazman

Quick Reply: Does this look FISHY or what. PICS PICS and more

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.