Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

An anti hunter gets charged

Old 11-19-2003, 08:56 PM
Fork Horn

Default An anti hunter gets charged

Here is a story you guys should like.We have had a problem with some jerk in the Riding Mountain area here in Manitoba.This guy was interupting hunters by blowing truck horn and driving through the bush at all hours of the day scaring the game away.So a local outfitter had reported him to the RCMP and he has been charged with all kinds of things.He has also been told if he is found in the area again he could face further charges.I think its about time one of these guys gets what is coming.
Old 11-19-2003, 09:11 PM

Default RE: An anti hunter gets charged

That is great news.
Old 11-19-2003, 10:37 PM

wow, that happened to me. I had an old lady drive around a country block, hand on the horh for three laps. Stopped a few times next to my truck. Walked through her woods hollaring, banging pots together.

We almost called the CO, but just let the lady have her little jollies.

The land owner hunted there the next week, and she pulled that sh1t again. But I think he had his way with her.
Old 11-20-2003, 05:18 AM
Dominant Buck

I love it when they do that on the property next door , it drives the deer right to me ! [>:]

Seriously though , while these folks think that they' re doing the right thing it is important to report all such shenanigans so that the law can do it' s job . If you encounter antis in the woods who are violating the law it' s your responsibility to report them just as you would a poacher , regardless of their age . Don' t confront them , just drop that dime .
Old 11-20-2003, 05:34 AM

Way to go RCMP,good news.

Joe
Old 11-20-2003, 05:42 AM

way to go -good news --
Old 11-20-2003, 06:06 AM
Boone & Crockett

Why didn' t they charge him when they caught him?
Old 11-20-2003, 11:27 AM

You don' t hear stories like this every day. It' s about time!
Old 11-20-2003, 12:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hopefully it sends a message to other anti hunters that do similar acts. Some people take things way too far.
Old 11-20-2003, 02:26 PM

Here in Arizona, during the Kaibab archery hunt (probably the most popular mule deer archery hunt in the country), Game & Fish will arrest you point blank if you appear to be interrupting a hunt. I' ve got a friend that had someone throw rocks at him while he was hunting. I can' t imagine me NOT putting an arrow through that prick' s head.

Quick Reply: An anti hunter gets charged

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.