Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

? concerning PETA..

Old 11-12-2003, 09:33 AM

Default ? concerning PETA..

Ive seen a few different posts where on the bottom the poster had on it, " new member of ' people eating tasting animals' , i just read the posting for the ESPN one, can someone explain what exactly the PETA is ? ...... The first time i saw it i thought to myself thats kind of cool,but if its not what its made out to be i dont want to be, (in a sense) mislead .
Old 11-12-2003, 09:42 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-12-2003, 10:51 AM

Default RE: ? concerning PETA..

Thank you-- ..I think that the ' New PETA' has alot more cath to it then the origanal, maybe due the fact i hunt, along with the rest of us, and i agree with your statment on bottom of your post--100%...thanks again
Old 11-12-2003, 11:51 AM
Fork Horn

PETA has contacted the BSA trying to get the fishing merit badge removed ..... what next??
Old 11-12-2003, 11:58 AM

that just NOT right.
Old 11-12-2003, 12:11 PM

They also burn college facilities and research centers, praise murderers who commit violence against organizationsand people that they don' t support, they protest fur, eating meat and on and on. [:@]

That is why I call them terrorists. Go to their website www.peta.com. It is really a bizzarre place. It should scare you to see that these type of people have a voice through the internet and interestingly through the media. They get much of their support from young kids. I am a high school teacher and so many kids come to me about finding ways to raise money for them. Luckily, most kids see what these finatics really are. It is a sobering experience to visit their website.

I think their motto is a pig, a goat, a rat, a child or something like that.

Greg
Old 11-12-2003, 12:33 PM

I can see the PETA HQ outta my office window. Next week going to a fishing tournament right dwown the river from there.
Old 11-12-2003, 02:26 PM

good luck on the tourney and i did a report on peta for school and am totally against them. one of the spokespeople even went so far as to say " if the death of one lab rat led to the cure of all human diseases, it still wouldn' t be all right" wonder what they would say if one of their children was sick. just my 2 cents
Old 11-12-2003, 02:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I' ve got an avid PETA member living down the block from me.
Her plate is " FUR KILLS" .

I imagine at some point she' ll see me bringing home a deer and she' ll have some words for me. Anybody want to help me ****** her back across the street?
Old 11-13-2003, 05:33 AM
Dominant Buck

Bulzeye ,
hang the carcass in your front yard if temps permit . [>:]

Totemir ,
be sure to share your catch with them ala Grumpy Old Men . [>:]

Quick Reply: ? concerning PETA..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.