Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Resources for learning

Old 09-20-2022, 05:39 PM
Spike

Default Resources for learning

Can anyone point me in the right direction for some great resources on learning the more detailed part of hunting elk. I know the basics but right now my issue is they are not talking. I have ideas on where they are bedding but my issue is the brush here is super thick. I thought about glassing but there are no great areas with a lot of view and it would just limit me further.
I have a million questions but I am a big advocate on learning for yourself which is why I am asking for some resources. I am worried about blowing them out of the area by making a stupid mistake.
My original game plan was to bugle one to me. Now its looking like I am going to have to catch them while they are bedded for the day.