Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 need help- something not right.. >

need help- something not right..

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

need help- something not right..

Old 11-09-2003, 07:22 AM

Default need help- something not right..

i know this seems to be an odd request in a hunting forums, but under profile all info seems to be corect- my screenmame is slighlty different then e-mail, but not showing e-mail correctly--how do i fix? i' ve tried going into profile and changeing e-mail, but still comes up as same,--> ie- e-mail is [email protected] and screen name name is webejonesin2, when profile comes up shows e-mail as [email protected] i is stumped..can somebody let me know whats not right?
thanks.
Old 11-09-2003, 07:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: need help- something not right..

When you find out let us know. I can' t change my time differance. Everytime I try it says my screen name and password are taken. Well, yea , by me. [&:]
Old 11-09-2003, 10:04 AM
Typical Buck

I am having problems changing my profile to, I have been trying to add this
picture to below my name and nothing seems to work.

Old 11-09-2003, 04:59 PM

i will let you all know if i can--but im not going to hold my breath, might pass out first--lol--i cant seem to get pic on bottom of post either, it wont let me-
Old 11-09-2003, 06:09 PM
Matriarch Doe!

Hi! webejonesin2, in your profile, it says E-mail: webejonesin2. That' s because that is your screen name. In my profile, it says E-mail: hntngirl. The site knows what your real email address is, and if anyone clicks on E-mail: webejonesin2 in your profile, the email they send you will go to your correct email address. It' s just a way of letting people email you without having everyone know what your email address is. The only way someone will know your email address is if you reply to the one they send to you. It' s a nice system.

Texas Hunter, if you are trying to use your own picture as an avatar (the picture on the far left, below your name) you won' t be able to. This site doesn' t allow custom avatars. You will have to choose from the ones the site has available.

Jersey, they recently fixed the profile page. If you click on My Profile at the top of this page, you should be able to adjust the time difference.

webejonesin2, in order to get a picture to show up in the bottom of your post everytime you post, you need to post the URL of the picture you want into the Signature box in My Profile. Type the URL in between
Hopefully it should show up.
Old 11-09-2003, 11:54 PM

thnks hntngirl, greatly appreciate it. hopefully it also helped the others also. i' ll try it with the pic thing to see if i can get to wrk for me..thanks again.
Old 11-10-2003, 12:09 AM

Old 11-10-2003, 12:10 AM

ok i guess i got some wrk to do, didnt wrk--oops!
Old 11-10-2003, 06:05 AM

here goes again--->
Old 11-10-2003, 06:06 AM

nope

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.