Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

hunting help

Old 10-24-2019, 08:44 PM
Spike

Question hunting help

NY STATE JEFFERSON COUNTY AREA..

let me start by stating what i am looking for and why
im 46 disabled with a bad neck giving me chronic pain, my mother is 77years old.

my brother was a huge help keeping us in the woods and hunting , we hunted together for as long as i can remember. with my situation and my moms age he was the go to for field dressing and dragging the deer. great family fun and memories.. however, he was taken from us last year in a motorcycle accident, someone pulled threw a stop sign into his path. his last action spoke of his life. as he was colliding he pushed his girlfriend to the side so she hit him not the SUV. saving her life. she was cushioned she did however, spend several months in the hospital and now walks with a cane and new hip, pelvis, and many many other problems.

anyways .. with him no longer here to enjoy hunting the way we did, we are looking at a lot less hunting, if any. we need someone like my brother was. someone to go hunting and help us gut and drag if we harvest anything.. we use to hunt state land in henderson harbor / stony point or that general area. our hunts are walk in find a place and sit . we dont wonder the woods , we carry some kind of seat so we can sit easier, no tree stands or kneeling..

i would love to find someone that needs a hunting partner or new to the area and would like to learn it. we are very respectful and honest, we dont hunt illegal and we dont do shady things. very black and white when it comes to the rules and regulations.

if you can help us out please contact me.. would like to go 1 time or a lot. whatever your willing to do. (i hunt whenever i can , pain meds and just pain stop me a lot ) also.. my mother is spry for 77 ,she dont hunt when its to cold. but tried to go every time we would..
we had blinds set up on his land , we lost the land when his kids took it over and are selling it. ( not a good subject )

thats my story i know we all have one. im still struggling internally, emotionally with hunting . i miss my brother more than i ever thought possible. not for what he did for us, but for who he was.. my best friend...

Last edited by Waynedavis; 10-25-2019 at 06:49 AM. Reason: sorry forgot to add state.
Old 10-25-2019, 03:10 AM
Super Moderator

I think youll have considerably more responses if you were to point out or mention, the state and area you hunt,
why? well//
if some guys willing to help in Oregon, or Nevada, it does you little good if your in Georgia or Arkansas

Last edited by hardcastonly; 10-25-2019 at 03:17 AM.
Old 10-25-2019, 06:50 AM
Spike

thanks i was reading about NY hunts and guess i go caught up in it and never thought about adding that... lol thanks again...