Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Looking for advice for a new cold weather Parka >

Looking for advice for a new cold weather Parka

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Looking for advice for a new cold weather Parka

Old 12-06-2019, 11:04 AM
Typical Buck

About 10-15 years ago I bought a set of Field and Stream brand bibs and jacket. It is actually a dual jacket with a zip out lightweight windbreaker style jacket inside. Probably one of the best investments I made. They held up great, I can wear one of the individual jackets early season but late season with both I have set in a tree with temps below zero f. I am not sure if they are the same quality now as they were because I have never had to look for a different set, and they show no signs of wear. The set was around 130-150.00 when I got them. Been well worth it.
Old 12-19-2019, 02:25 PM
Spike

I'd recomend FXR jacket
i have one, and she keeps me roasty toasty in -40
They have lots of camo patterns, including snow camo which i like