Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hunting Invaded Spaces

Old 08-25-2018, 09:37 AM
Spike

Default Hunting Invaded Spaces

Finally, the first of many to come. Strung out Outdoors drops first comedy of the season.
Old 08-28-2018, 11:00 AM
Spike

WTF....
Old 08-28-2018, 02:00 PM
Spike

lol, yea, were aware

There seems to be a trend, so...……...

We actually just freestyled this whole thing. It was not written, or rehearsed. Shocking, right? lol Ill admit, it was more funny making it than it is watching it. We probably should have took our time and came up with something better with this being our first comedy attempt. And this definitely aint everyone's cup of tea. But, it is what it is. We'll do better next time. Yalls feedback is appreciated , even if it is negative. Some will like it, some wont
But the story, if you want to call it that, is a mockery of hunters in general. And based on real life events. Aint a one of us here that never got up in the stand and #2 come calling and you HAVE to go down. Or had one too many and the woods spinning so bad you cant even aim. And we cover our "spots" like itll really help. Or even get sick of the guy setting up right on you, or on your property line and you get the urge to get even.
With that said, yall are our audience and what yall think and want is important to us. So please interact, give feedback, critique us, and let us know what youd like to see. Were just 2 guys with a passion having fun. And trying to bring new content to the hunting community. I dunno about yall, but I get tired of watching the same ol set ups, with the same ol clichés. ( Its about 7am, 28 degress and weve got a north wind. Were out here hoping to get a shot at RAZOR RACK, blah blah blah)
So bare with us, give us time. We literally just started. I hope yall will stick around and watch us grow. Who knows, we may be your next favorite duo!
Old 08-28-2018, 02:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

Just anther movie maker want to be who can't spell. Not shocking, just casts a bad light on hunters. You guys who think everyone in the world wants to see your attempts at filming on you tube are the reason I do not look at you tube.