Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Midwest whitetail hunts

Old 07-11-2018, 09:04 PM
Spike

Default Midwest whitetail hunts

Hey everyone! I'm looking to take my dad on a hunt somewhere in the Midwest this year. He hasn't been able to hunt the past couple of years due to illness so I'm hoping to take him somewhere he has a chance of killing a nice buck. I've been looking at states like Missouri and Nebraska but would be open to suggestions. If anyone has any recommendations for outfitters that would be great! Not sure if it's possible but I'm looking to spend around 1500 per person. Thanks guys!
Old 07-17-2018, 09:16 AM
Fork Horn

this year as in 2018? you will have a tough time finding open spots just about anywhere right now , many are booked full . you would have to start calling around and see if a place as an open slot for 2 guys. what are you planning on hunting with firearm or bow?
Old 07-19-2018, 06:27 PM
Spike

Yes 2018 for a rifle hunt. Youre probably right. I've called some places that have openings but they seem to be in the 2500-3000 range unfortunately.
Old 07-20-2018, 09:53 AM
Fork Horn

i didn't want to be a debbie downer but 1500 for a whitetail hunt anywhere is a stretch, especially for firearm season which is usually around the rut. premium prices for rut hunts at any outfitter.