Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Bushnell legend ultra hd rifle scope >

Bushnell legend ultra hd rifle scope

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Bushnell legend ultra hd rifle scope

Old 09-01-2017, 06:52 AM
Spike

Default Bushnell legend ultra hd rifle scope

I feel the bushnell ultra hd rifle scope 3-9-50 is really a superb rifle scope for hunting purposes for the purposes and money it's better than leupold check them out it's a great rifle scope I don't believe the post bout one being blurry it's the brightest rifle scope I've looked thru in a long time and the price is great and superb warranty if something does go wrong bushnell makes some of the best scopes in the world try one out before you knock it
Old 09-04-2017, 07:34 PM
Fork Horn

Periods. Please try them, it's hard to read otherwise.
I'm very happy with my Bushnell Legend Ultra HD binos.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

Its a nice Chinese made scope but i like the Vortex DiamondBack HP 3x12x42 a little better. Its only slightly more expensive when on sale at MidwayUSA. ($275)