Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I'm Back

Old 07-05-2017, 05:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default I'm Back

Just to let you all know I m back from my recent mandatory time out. Normally such a thing doesn't bother me but I will publicly admit this last one has left a very sour taste in my mouth for this site due to actions by a certain person who will remain nameless. I'm not sure if I'll bother sticking around for long because I'm not a fan of hypocrisy or tyranny, both of which tend to run rampant here.

Flags
Old 07-05-2017, 08:05 AM
Typical Buck

Good to have you back Flags! Hope you decide to hang around but if you dont I understand
Old 07-05-2017, 08:19 AM
Typical Buck

Stay onboard flags. I know we have had discussions in the past but they were always good and informative. Don't let one person run you out.
Old 07-05-2017, 08:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by vapahunter
Stay onboard flags. I know we have had discussions in the past but they were always good and informative. Don't let one person run you out.
I think "that person" should have learned a lesson that Mods aren't above the members in what they can say or do on these forums! The entire thread where flags was ridiculously banned for a month was removed and deleted from the site. That is a sign that "someone" screwed up and it wasn't flags! They didn't admit it and apologize like a man would, and to get rid of the evidence so other members wouldn't read the hypocrisy it was deep sixed into oblivion!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 07-05-2017 at 10:16 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-05-2017, 09:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

That's not really true. A mod will delete most arguments.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

Welcome back Flags.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:29 AM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

Welcome Back!

You should stick around.

If you leave, think of all the ads you'll miss seeing.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
That's not really true. A mod will delete most arguments.
You're not quite up on things Pete! It was a mod who started the mess on that thread I mentioned and violated rules we all are supposed to abide by. Then he had the nerve to ban flags for a month for absolutely no reason other than flags held his ground. When some of the regular members objected to the way things were done the thread was moved to where it was unavailable for comment and then it went bye bye completely as if it had never existed! Meanwhile flags has served a month off when the Mod should have been the one to ban himself for his transgressions!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 07-05-2017 at 10:17 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-05-2017, 10:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yes, but you still don't know if it was the mod in question who moved it and then deleted it.

Even if the mod was at fault it could have been someone above him who deleted it.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
Yes, but you still don't know if it was the mod in question who moved it and then deleted it.

Even if the mod was at fault it could have been someone above him who deleted it.
Nowhere did I say it was the Mod that started the entire debacle that deleted it Pete! I would hazard a guess that it was a collaborative effort on the part of more than one Mod who did it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.