Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Deer jacket

Old 12-29-2016, 11:03 AM
RWK
Nontypical Buck

Default Deer jacket

About 35 yrs ago i had a jacket made for the wife, she loves it. Now the liner is giving way to the long use, is there any one that can repair her coat. Thank Rich I know this might not be the place ??:???
Old 12-29-2016, 11:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

Find a tailor and ask him or her if they can reline a coat. Most tailors could do it, if they want to will be the question.
Old 12-29-2016, 12:04 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
Find a tailor and ask him or her if they can reline a coat. Most tailors could do it, if they want to will be the question.
Probably not many of those around anymore OT. At least around these parts it is a lost art and they are older than dirt..
Old 12-29-2016, 12:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

We have quite a few, there is one that even works on leather jackets. I don't know where the OP is from, he like you may not be blessed with craftsmen who do such work.
Old 12-30-2016, 01:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Don't know where you live RWK, but if you live near a town or city with a fabric store they will have a list of seamstresses that could do it for you. They will have the lining too.
The men's suit shops around her have in house tailors, or at least an alterations person.

C. Davis
Old 12-30-2016, 01:03 PM
Super Moderator

Take it to a drycleaner, usely they can sew a new one in.