Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hi

Old 12-19-2016, 04:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Being as I was in LE for 30+ years I needed some proof when a statement like that was made. Now seeing as though our newbie has been outed anything else he posts will always be suspect. I wonder if he's ever hunted elk like he stated. There are two things that I dislike intensely in life and that is liars and thieves. IMHO the newbie definitely falls into the first category and probably also the second one since in reality he stole that picture from another person!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-19-2016 at 04:14 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 12-19-2016, 04:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now you guys see why I never post my pics on here...I'm a bit on the ugly side...Can't believe the kid was posting a deer not his own!!!

Old 12-19-2016, 04:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
Now you guys see why I never post my pics on here...I'm a bit on the ugly side...Can't believe the kid was posting a deer not his own!!!

That's funny, LOL! I also now wonder how old this newbie is because you called him a kid, but his profile says he's a mechanic. I wonder if that's false too. Doing what he did IMHO makes anything else he posts in the future suspect!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-19-2016 at 04:21 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 12-19-2016, 04:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ya'll know I was kidding right??? That aint me!!!! But I do know the fella that took that monster and right where he took it too!!! I had a shot at it's pappy some years back!! Just couldn't get close enough..Damn thing stayed out past 60 yards.. Almost took the shot at 65 but my OCD just wouldn't lemmi pull the trigger on my release.
Old 12-19-2016, 04:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
Ya'll know I was kidding right??? That aint me!!!! But I do know the fella that took that monster and right where he took it too!!! I had a shot at it's pappy some years back!! Just couldn't get close enough..Damn thing stayed out past 60 yards.. Almost took the shot at 65 but my OCD just wouldn't lemmi pull the trigger on my release.
Yes, I knew you were kidding!
Old 12-19-2016, 05:17 PM
Banned

I believe the newbie is a fairly young child. probably playing on the net without mom an dads approval.
Old 12-19-2016, 10:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by kidoggy
I believe the newbie is a fairly young child. probably playing on the net without mom an dads approval.
Could be the case. My first thought was that his avatar looks mighty cartoonish for an adult. Appears he's busted on the buck, regardless, anyway.
Old 12-19-2016, 10:58 PM
Super Moderator

Yes, he also mentioned he mostly hunts with his dad. Probably a kid. Still welcome on the forum Deer Hunters, but you need to not claim others deer as your own. You can learn allot here from many of these members, and it can make you a better hunter. So read all you can, ask questions, and be honest with us. And take advantage of all of the experience and information this forum offers.
-Jake
Old 12-20-2016, 12:11 AM
Spike

lol.. i told that am a newbie... learning to hunt... but if someone misses my last posts and eagerly want's to see a buck from me... then what can i do? So posted that pic... i confess i did wrong... i am sorry
-------------------------------------------
May god forgive me
Old 12-20-2016, 02:48 AM
Dominant Buck

I think you will find honesty is one of the cornerstones of good character. Use this unfortunate mistake as a learning experience and you may look back at it as a turning point. One ill conceived post can ruin dozens of good posts so my advice is to think before you push the send button. Most of our regular members don't tolerate dishonesty or poor hunter ethics. You have a pretty good hole to dig out of ...lets see what you have for real character. The apology was a great start and constructive posting on an ongoing basis will also help. Good luck.....CI

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.