Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

First bucks

Old 11-22-2016, 09:02 AM
Fork Horn

Default First bucks

Luck was on our side this weekend! My son Platt shot his 1st buck/deer Friday evening after getting out of school. We had a nine pointer come in but he never offered a clean shot but than the little guy came walking in and Platt let the bolt fly. Saturday morning we found Platt's buck less than 50 yards from where he shot it with the help of his buddy Blake. Saturday evening we lucked out again and Blake was able to take his first buck with the crossbow as well. Not sure if Blake will be able to top his buck anytime soon.
Its two hunts I will never forget........... both boys put in a lot of time in the blinds since September!
BMW

Brandon Wilmoth | Kansas Outreach Coordinator
Pheasants Forever, Inc. and Quail Forever | 1822 Edgewood Dr. | Wellington, KS 67152
m. (620) 230-0929 | [email protected]
www.PheasantsForever.orgwww.QuailForever.org ♦ PF Blog ♦ On The Wing ♦ Fan Page
Attached Thumbnails First bucks-img_1652-1-.jpg   First bucks-img_1647.jpg   First bucks-img_1645.jpg