Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Camo endorsed by a squirrel.

Old 10-24-2016, 08:35 PM
Spike

Default Camo endorsed by a squirrel.

I was sitting in my pop-up blind today and heard something behind me. I looked out the right side window and saw a squirrel on a fallen log coming toward me. The log ends a foot or two from my blind. I ducked my head back, hoping that the squirrel would not see me and start barking at me. The next thing I knew, The squirrel smashes into the side of the tent about 3 feet from the ground. The little idiot must have thought that he was hopping onto one of the tree limbs that are printed on the camo pattern. I almost burst out laughing but I was a little worried that he was going to jump in the window...I heard him circle the blind and saw him jump up on another log and run away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
best ringtones and funny ringtones or guitar ringtones

Last edited by SophiaL; 11-10-2016 at 11:18 PM.
Old 10-25-2016, 07:22 PM
dpv
Typical Buck

Why is my post being posted by someone else?
Old 10-30-2016, 09:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by dpv
Why is my post being posted by someone else?
I nude it sounded familiar!!!!!