Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Blaze Pink coming to the woods near you? >

Blaze Pink coming to the woods near you?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Blaze Pink coming to the woods near you?

Old 02-11-2016, 08:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by alleyyooper
Public land firearm deer season Michigan, wear Blazer orange amour including get your butt pained too.
Ya if it was always like that I would find some thing safer to do like sky diving.

Al
Aint that the truth.
Old 02-11-2016, 02:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is awesome, now the wife and i can get matching pink hunting parkas to symbolize our marriage union while hunting deer next fall. My daughter heard about this "hunt pink" scheme, and now she is insisting on a pink outfit, i'll probably get her one...
Old 02-11-2016, 03:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

My oldest daughter HAD TO have a pink camo rifle for her first deer rifle. But she will be wearing ORANGE when it comes time to hunt.
Old 02-11-2016, 07:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't mind them adding more camo options... but why blaze pink? any better than blaze orange at anything?

I wish IL would allow Blaze Camo...

I don't think longer gun seasons accomplish much... IL has 3 days then 4 days, 2 gun seasons, 7 days total,
in one sense I think the increased pressure helps the hunting/movement, on the other hand I think a month long December only season would be nice, spread out the pressure, not sure one is any better than another.
Old 02-14-2016, 02:24 PM
MZS
Typical Buck

My guess is that the blaze pink is just a move to encourage more women hunters, particularly young women and teens. I doubt that there is much more to it than that. But no doubt the gear manufacturers will be knocking themselves out to be first with their line of goods. Truthfully, I think I would want my wife or daughter in blaze orange if they were out hunting alone or off by themselves a distance away from me. The blaze pink might make them a target for some sicko.
Old 03-04-2016, 06:44 AM
Typical Buck

Hi Top gun yea its hatfield hunter now on board---All the huntresses I know could not care less about Blaze Orange--They want to be one of the guys not different H H
Old 03-04-2016, 06:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey H H! Welcome to the site man!
Old 03-04-2016, 09:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

My wife and daughters have discussed wearing blaze pink if it is ever approved here. They really like the idea. My wife and daughters, although they are extremely enthusiastic hunters, shooters and fisherfemmes, are VERY girly.
Old 03-04-2016, 10:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

I really could care less whether a person is wearing orange or pink as I'm not out there looking to see what costumes people are wearing, LOL!