Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 HELLO EVERYONE AFTER SIGNING IN AS A GUEST I FINALLY REGISTERED!!!!! >

HELLO EVERYONE AFTER SIGNING IN AS A GUEST I FINALLY REGISTERED!!!!!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

HELLO EVERYONE AFTER SIGNING IN AS A GUEST I FINALLY REGISTERED!!!!!

Old 10-17-2003, 01:35 PM

Default HELLO EVERYONE AFTER SIGNING IN AS A GUEST I FINALLY REGISTERED!!!!!

I have read this board for a long time and after reading some of the post on here I finally had to register. I think my wife got tired of hearing me complain about some people' s reply and she said " Well do something about it" so I did. This board is great for the most part but I think some people make post just for the sake of being moved up from a fawn to a spike to a rack buck and so on. Well anyway I am now a member after being a guest for about 6 months or better. I will now be a active hunter posting my opinions, advice and questions instead of sitting back and remaining quiet. I am " Demanding Respect" as a hunter! [&:]
Old 10-17-2003, 03:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: HELLO EVERYONE AFTER SIGNING IN AS A GUEST I FINALLY REGISTERED!!!!!

Welcome, jump right in Hairy![8D]

BTW, love the handle
Old 10-17-2003, 03:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: HELLO EVERYONE AFTER SIGNING IN AS A GUEST I FINALLY REGISTERED!!!!!

Well hairy, welcome, I assume your nuts about bucks?
Old 10-17-2003, 04:13 PM

Thats right Rockytop. I am nuts about bucks. Thanks Skeeter. And thanks for the warm welcome you two! Viewed 20 times and only two welcomes?? Oh well. Keep the sunny side up!
Old 10-17-2003, 04:21 PM

Welcome aboard,Harry. I just joined a short time ago myself, I' ve found the site to be informative and entertaining, I' m sure you' ll have a blast here, just as I do.
Old 10-17-2003, 04:23 PM

Thanks Plains Man. I hope so. It is already fun. [&:]
Old 10-17-2003, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome aboard Harry![8D] Love the name!
Old 10-17-2003, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

welcome to the board. where do you hail from??
Old 10-17-2003, 06:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

Welcome to the board. Just getcha a bowl of chitlins off the stove and a pone of cornbread out of the safe and drag up a chair.
Old 10-17-2003, 06:52 PM

Welcome too the board. Does it itch?

Quick Reply: HELLO EVERYONE AFTER SIGNING IN AS A GUEST I FINALLY REGISTERED!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.