Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

The future of hunting ---

Old 11-13-2015, 04:15 PM
Spike

Default The future of hunting ---

Much advancement has been made in our gear and technique, so - whats next?

I'd like to continue hunting as I do now, but at night (whilst in the cabin) I'd love to hunt with a drone.

This luxury will come only in the future, as to provide adequate battery life & night vision features, etc. but its something to be excited about!
Old 11-13-2015, 04:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here we go again with another troll. Normally I wouldn't even respond to such drivel but I just can't resist. Swayze, that has to be about the DUMBEST most IGNORANT statement made. It's people like you that feed the anti's all the ammo they use against actual HUNTERS.
Old 11-13-2015, 04:35 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Swayze
Much advancement has been made in our gear and technique, so - whats next?

I'd like to continue hunting as I do now, but at night (whilst in the cabin) I'd love to hunt with a drone.

This luxury will come only in the future, as to provide adequate battery life & night vision features, etc. but its something to be excited about!
Interesting. I like that you're looking into the future. Seems kinda dangerous though. It's essentially a robot and robots could turn against us, you never know.
Old 11-13-2015, 04:39 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
Here we go again with another troll. Normally I wouldn't even respond to such drivel but I just can't resist. Swayze, that has to be about the DUMBEST most IGNORANT statement made. It's people like you that feed the anti's all the ammo they use against actual HUNTERS.
I understand your point of view, after all - you and I are the same ... but, I'm referring to the future of hunting; say, in ten years or so, do you really think there will be no advancement in recreational hunting?
Old 11-13-2015, 04:40 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by steveQwilson
Interesting. I like that you're looking into the future. Seems kinda dangerous though. It's essentially a robot and robots could turn against us, you never know.
finally, a voice of reason.

safeguards must be ensured, of course.

operator of drone must remain under the shelter of a cabin.
Old 11-14-2015, 02:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

When you can sit on your big fat AZZ and control a drone to hunt that is the day real hunting dies.
Hunting isn't about killing some wild animal and having it to eat.

Rules should be made to states game laws NOW to prevent that from happening.

Al
Old 11-14-2015, 02:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by alleyyooper
When you can sit on your big fat AZZ and control a drone to hunt that is the day real hunting dies.
Hunting isn't about killing some wild animal and having it to eat.
...... Al
Yooper, theses are the ramblings of a flake. It would be nice if their ban is permanent. (Sarcasm alert) Lets just hunt 24/7/365 so we can kill all game and get it out of our system.

Last edited by Game Stalker; 11-14-2015 at 02:45 AM.
Old 11-14-2015, 03:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Game Stalker
Yooper, theses are the ramblings of a flake. It would be nice if their ban is permanent. (Sarcasm alert) Lets just hunt 24/7/365 so we can kill all game and get it out of our system.
yeah this flake has been permabanned and keeps coming back with anti hunting comments ,under new aliases . anonomous1-4, czech, now swayze.the poor dude ain't right in the head, methinks he needs shock treatment.
Old 11-14-2015, 05:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'd love to hunt with a drone.
Why? This has to be one of the dumbest comments I've ever seen on a hunting site.
Old 11-14-2015, 05:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by flags
Why? This has to be one of the dumbest comments I've ever seen on a hunting site.
you should read his diaper thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.