Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

The future of hunting ---

Old 11-13-2015, 05:15 PM
  #1  
Spike
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 24
Default The future of hunting ---

Much advancement has been made in our gear and technique, so - whats next?

I'd like to continue hunting as I do now, but at night (whilst in the cabin) I'd love to hunt with a drone.

This luxury will come only in the future, as to provide adequate battery life & night vision features, etc. but its something to be excited about!
Swayze is offline  
Old 11-13-2015, 05:35 PM
  #2  
Nontypical Buck
 
super_hunt54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,695
Default

Here we go again with another troll. Normally I wouldn't even respond to such drivel but I just can't resist. Swayze, that has to be about the DUMBEST most IGNORANT statement made. It's people like you that feed the anti's all the ammo they use against actual HUNTERS.
super_hunt54 is offline  
Old 11-13-2015, 05:35 PM
  #3  
Spike
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 4
Default

Originally Posted by Swayze
Much advancement has been made in our gear and technique, so - whats next?

I'd like to continue hunting as I do now, but at night (whilst in the cabin) I'd love to hunt with a drone.

This luxury will come only in the future, as to provide adequate battery life & night vision features, etc. but its something to be excited about!
Interesting. I like that you're looking into the future. Seems kinda dangerous though. It's essentially a robot and robots could turn against us, you never know.
steveQwilson is offline  
Old 11-13-2015, 05:39 PM
  #4  
Spike
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 24
Default

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
Here we go again with another troll. Normally I wouldn't even respond to such drivel but I just can't resist. Swayze, that has to be about the DUMBEST most IGNORANT statement made. It's people like you that feed the anti's all the ammo they use against actual HUNTERS.
I understand your point of view, after all - you and I are the same ... but, I'm referring to the future of hunting; say, in ten years or so, do you really think there will be no advancement in recreational hunting?
Swayze is offline  
Old 11-13-2015, 05:40 PM
  #5  
Spike
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 24
Default

Originally Posted by steveQwilson
Interesting. I like that you're looking into the future. Seems kinda dangerous though. It's essentially a robot and robots could turn against us, you never know.
finally, a voice of reason.

safeguards must be ensured, of course.

operator of drone must remain under the shelter of a cabin.
Swayze is offline  
Old 11-14-2015, 03:32 AM
  #6  
Nontypical Buck
 
alleyyooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: MICHIGAN
Posts: 2,568
Talking

When you can sit on your big fat AZZ and control a drone to hunt that is the day real hunting dies.
Hunting isn't about killing some wild animal and having it to eat.

Rules should be made to states game laws NOW to prevent that from happening.

Al
alleyyooper is offline  
Old 11-14-2015, 03:43 AM
  #7  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: VA.
Posts: 1,415
Default

Originally Posted by Swayze
......

I'd like to continue hunting as I do now, but at night (whilst in the cabin) I'd love to hunt with a drone.

.........
Originally Posted by alleyyooper
When you can sit on your big fat AZZ and control a drone to hunt that is the day real hunting dies.
Hunting isn't about killing some wild animal and having it to eat.
...... Al
Yooper, theses are the ramblings of a flake. It would be nice if their ban is permanent. (Sarcasm alert) Lets just hunt 24/7/365 so we can kill all game and get it out of our system.

Last edited by Game Stalker; 11-14-2015 at 03:45 AM.
Game Stalker is offline  
Old 11-14-2015, 04:25 AM
  #8  
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: idaho
Posts: 2,773
Default

Originally Posted by Game Stalker
Yooper, theses are the ramblings of a flake. It would be nice if their ban is permanent. (Sarcasm alert) Lets just hunt 24/7/365 so we can kill all game and get it out of our system.
yeah this flake has been permabanned and keeps coming back with anti hunting comments ,under new aliases . anonomous1-4, czech, now swayze.the poor dude ain't right in the head, methinks he needs shock treatment.
kidoggy is offline  
Old 11-14-2015, 06:44 AM
  #9  
Giant Nontypical
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 9,227
Default

Originally Posted by Swayze
I'd love to hunt with a drone.
Why? This has to be one of the dumbest comments I've ever seen on a hunting site.
flags is offline  
Old 11-14-2015, 06:47 AM
  #10  
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: idaho
Posts: 2,773
Default

Originally Posted by flags
Why? This has to be one of the dumbest comments I've ever seen on a hunting site.
you should read his diaper thread.
kidoggy is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.