Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Am I the only one here to wear diapers when perched in a tree & hunting? >

Am I the only one here to wear diapers when perched in a tree & hunting?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Am I the only one here to wear diapers when perched in a tree & hunting?

Old 11-14-2015, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator

This person asked a legitimate deer hunting question, this person didn’t do anything to be attacked.

Forum Rules,
2. No threatening, abusive or harassing comments.
8. Do not engage in “flame-wars” or excessive exchange of confrontational postings. Debate is important, but users should not try to “pick a fight” with one another.
12. While we encourage lively debate, we will not tolerate personal attacks. Any person attacking another forum member will receive a warning and have their message removed. Any future incident thereafter will result in that member being removed from the forum.
15. Posts directed to a specific person can be considered off topic and will be deleted by our moderators.
So No more attacks O.K.
Old 11-14-2015, 03:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

I wiz off the stand, doesn't bother the deer, in fact, I wiz in scrapes as well, really tears up the bucks...

Now, pooping, hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go...It will be a few years before I have to wear diapers again...
Old 11-14-2015, 03:27 PM
Typical Buck

I saw a deer biologist on one of the hunting shows discuss this topic on a hunting show years ago. He said while deer can definitely smell urine they cannot tell the difference between types of urine. He said a human peeing on the ground would not raise any more suspicion then a person dumping fox or skunk urine on the ground. There is enough urine on the ground in the woods that a little human urine will not cause a problem.
Old 11-14-2015, 04:56 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by jrbsr
This person asked a legitimate deer hunting question, this person didn’t do anything to be attacked.

So No more attacks O.K.
I'm happy to see this. I have been lurking here for quite some time but debated about whether to join, in light of the harshness with which some new posters have been treated recently.
Old 11-14-2015, 05:06 PM
Banned

JBRSD.. point taken. for the record, as I am sure the moderator is well aware of (if not check with calhunter),this particular "new poster" is no such thing. he is in fact a member who has been permabanned(AKA neverwill) and keeps coming back over and over under new aliases. anonymous, czech now swayze....ect. he has no interest in hunting, only in dissing republicans and gun owners(hunters)in general and seldom lasts more then a couple hours before being rebanned.

none of my comments were an attack ,persay. only meant to out him. and perhaps have a little fun with him in the process

Last edited by kidoggy; 11-14-2015 at 06:11 PM.
Old 11-14-2015, 06:14 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by kidoggy
none of my comments were an attack ,persay. only meant to out him
Long time Lurker, First time poster.

While some of the OPs topics are a bit obscure it is totally unnecessary to question or mock his sexuality. It's 2015. Get with the times.

Let's try to keep this board hunting related.
Old 11-14-2015, 06:23 PM
Spike

We wear diapers in our stand too. 2-seater, kinda sucks when the other guy relieves himself just sitting there looking at you the whole time. Kinda weirds me out a bit. Now that I think about it we may skip the diapers this year.
Old 11-14-2015, 06:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by OHunter
Long time Lurker, First time poster.

While some of the OPs topics are a bit obscure it is totally unnecessary to question or mock his sexuality. It's 2015. Get with the times.

Let's try to keep this board hunting related.
you are certainly entitled to your opinion but I assure you I will NEVER"get with the times."
Old 11-14-2015, 06:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by flyinlowe
I saw a deer biologist on one of the hunting shows discuss this topic on a hunting show years ago. He said while deer can definitely smell urine they cannot tell the difference between types of urine. He said a human peeing on the ground would not raise any more suspicion then a person dumping fox or skunk urine on the ground. There is enough urine on the ground in the woods that a little human urine will not cause a problem.
So the deer woods are just basically a big, huge, expanse of a toilet for all sorts of God's creatures. I never looked at the woods like that before.

I only see one way that I may go into the woods and hunt again....

Old 11-14-2015, 06:54 PM
Banned

lol. now that's funny.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.