Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Anyone See or Use This New Tree Stand Table?? >

Anyone See or Use This New Tree Stand Table??

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Anyone See or Use This New Tree Stand Table??

Old 11-01-2015, 03:00 PM
Spike

Default Anyone See or Use This New Tree Stand Table??

I came across this product on facebook that is a table attachment for your tree stand. Has anyone used one of these yet? I seems like an awesome idea that would be very useful in a tree stand.

https://www.facebook.com/RS-Tree-Sta...1/?pnref=story
Old 11-01-2015, 03:02 PM
Spike

link to their website

http://www.rsportabletreestandtable.com/home.html
Old 11-01-2015, 03:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

$40.00 for that pos! are you affiliated with the company?
Old 11-01-2015, 03:27 PM
Spike

Not at all. Keeping things in your pockets is kinda annoying and this seems like a solution to that. Just looking for feedback on something i found
Old 11-01-2015, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Little enough room in a stand without that retardation in the way. Maybe if your 5 feet tall and a buck 30 may have enough room for it but not my big rear end.
Old 11-02-2015, 02:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think you are the one selling it. Here is my review. If l needed a table I would honestly build a wooden treehouse or elevated box blind. From experience with having too much stuff in a treestand, I would find some way to break or knock everything off that table and ruin my hunt. Tying a rope to a backpack and hoisting it to the ground for storage is what I do if I don't want items in my pockets.
Old 11-02-2015, 04:20 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by d80hunter
I think you are the one selling it. Here is my review. If l needed a table I would honestly build a wooden treehouse or elevated box blind. From experience with having too much stuff in a treestand, I would find some way to break or knock everything off that table and ruin my hunt. Tying a rope to a backpack and hoisting it to the ground for storage is what I do if I don't want items in my pockets.
Huh, you think?....
Pushing a product the same day he joins the site?

but d80hunter, It's got a cup holder and everything... SMH

But he did ask for feed back. I wouldn't mess with it. Just like d80hunters states, From a serious hunting stand point it serves no useful purpose to me. Just something else to get in the way imo. Like I need more crap to carry into the woods with me.
Old 11-02-2015, 07:25 AM
Fork Horn

Another thing I don't need up in a tree.
Old 11-02-2015, 09:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

OMG! I watched the video on that wonderful website and it was so cheesy it had to be made in Wisconsin! My 14 year old could hack a better video together.

I think the poster is either the "inventor" or someone trying to see him sell more of these TV tables.

Personally I think that there has been a severe lack of thought in marketing this TV table. It is a lawsuit waiting to happen when any part of it contributes to a fall out of a treestand. I'm pretty certain that any profit made will be lost in litigation and settlement.

I can't believe that they actually want you to attach the mount to the platform of a treestand AND SHOW IT IN THEIR ADVERTISEMENT!
Old 11-02-2015, 12:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by tndrbstr
but d80hunter, It's got a cup holder and everything... SMH
I would knock whatever was in that cupholder, likely hot coffee, all over myself. Immediately afterwards I would kick the table and it's contents clean off the stand while I was flinching in pain. The noise of me cussing and the items hitting the ground would ruin my hunting. I can't get that scenario out of my thoughts when I picture this table.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.