Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I think I need a stand here.

Old 06-07-2015, 01:12 PM
Spike

Default I think I need a stand here.

went and bought a pair of Bushnell Trophy Cam HDs this morning and swapped one out with my old Moultrie. I was very pleased with the contents of the memory card.

Possible double main beam on the right side?

This guy is also looking real good.

I had at least 8 different bucks and 4 gigs of pics and it was only out for 2 days
Old 06-09-2015, 07:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice buck! Hope he sticks around for your hunting season. What state are you in?
Old 06-09-2015, 07:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

He's well along in his development for just one week into June and will be a shooter for sure this Fall!
Old 06-10-2015, 10:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Its always a matter of preference/opinion but I don't think those deer are shooters(mature) quite yet.

I hope to see more pictures as they progress though.
Old 06-10-2015, 11:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by rockport
Its always a matter of preference/opinion but I don't think those deer are shooters(mature) quite yet.

I hope to see more pictures as they progress though.
It's definitely a matter pf preference and most people that haven't killed bucks like you have aren't out there like you are to kill a close to B&C buck. A good share could care whether it's what some would call "mature" or not when that buck is already out past his ears the first week of June!
Old 06-10-2015, 02:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's some antler growth alright.
Old 06-10-2015, 04:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not twisting anybodies arm. If you want big mature bucks I don't think those are quite there yet and shooting them will only get you further from your ultimate goal. If you don't care have at it.
Old 06-10-2015, 04:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm not twisting anybodies arm. If you want big mature bucks I don't think those are quite there yet and shooting them will only get you further from your ultimate goal. If you don't care have at it.
Then why even make your argumentative post since we agreed with you on how people vary as to what they are looking for? He didn't say what he wanted or that his goal is similar to yours! Furthermore, your last condescending sentence is exactly what you rag on other people for if they make a post like that. Right now there is exactly this type of discussion on a turkey thread about a loss of members and several of the old timers are ticked because of similar posts telling people the birds they have shot were small and they wouldn't have taken them, which is exactly what you're telling the OP on this buck thread!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 06-10-2015 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 06-10-2015, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Then why even make your argumentative post since we agreed with you on how people vary as to what they are looking for? He didn't say what he wanted or that his goal is similar to yours! Furthermore, your last condescending sentence is exactly what you rag on other people for if they make a post like that. Right now there is exactly this type of discussion on a turkey thread about a loss of members and several of the old timers are ticked because of similar posts telling people the animals they have shot were small and they wouldn't have taken them, which is exactly what you're telling the OP on this buck thread!

LOL who is "WE".....your posts are comedy gold. You really can't make this stuff up.

Unlike you there is nothing even remotely argumentative about my posts
Old 06-10-2015, 05:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

LOL who is "WE".....your posts are comedy gold. You really can't make this stuff up.
Unlike you there is nothing even remotely argumentative about my posts
Baloney! You need to go look in a mirror because you're as good or better at posting stuff that you accuse me of and don't like. You told the guy you didn't think the buck was mature and comments were made that people differ in their opinions as to what they will or won't shoot. Then you just had to come back and make another post that wasn't necessary. You said you wouldn't shoot it because it doesn't meet your standards, but for him to go right ahead. That is argumentative and condescending whether you agree or not and just because you wouldn't shoot it doesn't mean that 9 out of 10 others wouldn't! It's exactly what members on the Turkey Forum are talking about that chased a lot of good members there away when people ragged on others for shooting stuff they wouldn't. You'll disagree just to disagree, but I'm right on this and anyone that can read both threads can see that I am!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.