Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Deer Droppings?

Old 07-13-2015, 09:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
You need to sit back and relax before you put out any more of your silly posts on this thread. You wouldn't have know that was a soft pile of deer poop if it wasn't on that link and don't tell me you would have or it will be just more baloney you're putting out. It is not droppings, but rather one big pile of soft poop, unless you don't know top right from top left and are talking about the other picture that is semipelletized. Nowhere in my post did I say that picture looked like that in the OP picture! All that was trying to be brought across was that deer can poop anything from hard individual pellets to almost what looks like diarrhea in that link picture. End of discussion that should have ended on the second page of this thread!
While I wouldn't have known for sure that was deer I would and do know it is typical of deer.

Deer don't just poop anything. They poop Pellets, Pellets that have clumped together because they are soft or the deer has been laying down a lot, or so lose it simply falls into a pile. The OP is none of these things. The droppings in the OP are long and narrow folded up as the hit the ground from an animal that stands much shorter than a deer or was squatting.(as I have outlined for you in the photo)

You should really take your own advice. Lets be honest....you have searched the internet over probably 10 times looking for pictures of known deer dropping that look like the OP and failed to find a single one.

Last edited by rockport; 07-13-2015 at 09:54 AM.
Old 07-13-2015, 10:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by rockport
While I wouldn't have known for sure that was deer I would and do know it is typical of deer.

Deer don't just poop anything. They poop Pellets, Pellets that have clumped together because they are soft or the deer has been laying down a lot, or so lose it simply falls into a pile. The OP is none of these things. The droppings in the OP are long and narrow folded up as the hit the ground from an animal that stands much shorter than a deer or was squatting.(as I have outlined for you in the photo)

You should really take your own advice. Lets be honest....you have searched the internet over probably 10 times looking for pictures of known deer dropping that look like the OP and failed to find a single one.
Judas Priest! How any times do you have to be told that I was not looking to match any particular picture on the net with that OP pile?! So now you know what I do here at my house and on my computer, as well as how tall the animal was that dropped that load in the picture, LOL! You are a hoot, argumentative for no reason when this discussion should have ended long ago, and you're doing again exactly what you accuse me of and that is going on the attack and chasing people off the site by continuing a thread when there is no reason to! GROW UP! Deer do not just poop pellets! Your deer poop pellets is only accurate at certain times of the year and right now during the summer they are as far from pooping individual pellets that are easily discerned as at any other time of the year. Your deer poop pellets is easily debunked just by looking at the pictures of the various forms and a lot of them sure aren't pellets! Please go learn a few things by reading and studying what we're talking about, but I'm pretty sure you won't because you want the last word and that's another thing you always accuse me of. This is my last post on this thread because there is nothing further to discuss or bring out and we'll see if you have to follow your MO and make another one!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 07-13-2015 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 07-13-2015, 10:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Judas Priest! How any times do you have to be told that I was not looking to match any particular picture on the net with that OP pile?! So now you know what I do here at my house and on my computer, as well as how tall the animal was that dropped that load in the picture, LOL! You are a hoot, argumentative for no reason when this discussion should have ended long ago, and you're doing again exactly what you accuse me of and that is going on the attack and chasing people off the site by continuing a thread when there is no reason to! GROW UP! Deer do not just poop pellets! Your deer poop pellets is only accurate at certain times of the year and right now during the summer they are as far from pooping individual pellets that are easily discerned as atany other time of the year. Your deer poop pellets is easily debunked just by looking at the pictures of the various forms and a lot of them sure aren't pellets! Please go learn a few things by reading and studying what we're talking about, but I'm pretty sure you won't because you want the last word and that's another thing you always accuse me of. This is my last post on this thread because there is nothing further to discuss or bring out and we'll see if you have to follow your MO and make another one!

You are one weird dude. You were belittling people in this thread before I even commented. I have attacked no one. Then you type a paragraph that comes off like you didn't even read what I typed.

It almost seems as if you can't help but project your own nonsense onto others.

There is a reason you can be found on here arguing just about every single day and its not everybody else that is the problem.

I can't even have a discussion with people on here because of you.

Go away....put me on ignore or something but no I'm not just going to let you say whatever you want and not respond because you project your own obsession with getting the last word on me. I mean come on somebody pulled up a thread from 2012 and what does it consist of? Shocker you arguing with people.

Sometimes I wonder if you are even a hunter at all or just some bored retired guy that like to argue on the internet.

Oh and yeah when you post pictures from the internet I know you searched the internet for pictures...obviously.

Last edited by rockport; 07-13-2015 at 10:34 AM.