Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

When the season is over:(

Old 02-28-2015, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jerry d
LOL!!,...RR I guess I'm little older than you. There was no Gameboys and Al Gore didn't invent the internet yet (sarcasm intended) Both my parents were pretty dedicated surfcasters so I was on the beach since I was 2 years old.
In 1969 my dad bought our 1st boat,a 17' Glasspar,we did all our fishing in the Long Island Sound. Seen some banner days of stripedbass and weakfish fishing.
As a family we did quite a bit of tent camping on L.I. and in upstate N.Y.
As you already know..., not a bad way to grow up.
'68 we got our first, an 18' wooden john boat, then a19' skiff, sold it for an aluminum 16 footer back then for substanance we targeted weakfish also, had some awesome days on the ICW still remember the day dad caught the 17# spec.
RR