Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

[Deleted]

Old 10-09-2003, 09:00 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-11-2003, 12:01 AM

Default RE: drury outdoors

Lazzybone: That is what you pay the big dollers for at a Deer Ranch. When you pay that much to hunt you better be able to get some big Bucks. I would like to see them do the same thing in the back country out in the open world. There they would be in the Animals home and not in someones back yard that raises them.
Old 10-11-2003, 07:52 AM

i have to agree, i think ranch hunting as rack hunting and thats all.
Old 10-11-2003, 05:06 PM

I may be wrong but I believe the drury bros. Hunt mostly on property that they own in Iowa, Ill., and Missourri.
Old 10-11-2003, 06:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats what I thought too. Or at least thats what they lead you to believe in their videos.
Old 10-11-2003, 08:17 PM

The Drury bros are on of the few hunting video companies that still do everything FAIR CHASE. So many of the videos out there are ranch hunts, but the Drurys are the real deal on their own land and leases and on their friend Don Kiskys farm in Iowa. Real down to earth Missouri boys.
Old 10-11-2003, 11:02 PM
Typical Buck

The Drury brothers are in a class of their own when it comes to hunting videos. Hands down the best videos I' ve seen, and NEVER ranch hunts. Primos would be a close second. I recommend you watch one of their videos before claiming they hunt high fences.
Old 10-12-2003, 06:29 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-12-2003, 06:55 PM
Fork Horn

Drury Outdoors is the best video makers out there. I have all of their videos and I have only seen them hunt maybe 3 ranches out of how many. They have a lot of land of their own and they stick a lot of time and money to grow big bucks like that and anyone that says they are ranch bucks has no clue what they are talking about becuase these are great bucks that take a long time to grow and mature. I also think that they are the best mangers around the states.
Old 10-13-2003, 07:24 AM

I enjoy the hunting on Drury borthers TV show, but I hate the " reality TV/infomercial" Biologic food plot challenge.
One hunter is from the North and one hunter is from the South; they each come armed with a lame premise, scripted steriotypical slights on the other' s geographic heritage, and a crap load of biologic. Can you feel the tension?

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.