Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
help for boyfriends birthday please?? >

help for boyfriends birthday please??

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

help for boyfriends birthday please??

Old 11-15-2014, 01:44 PM
Spike

Default help for boyfriends birthday please??

Hi!

im doing this off of my phone so no idea if it will work. but its my boyfriends birthday in 2.5 weeks and im trying to think of something he would really like and the only thing related i can think of is he just got into hunting.... so i googled nd came here to post a question. based on just getting into it what are some ideas of something i can get him that costs no more then $100 but would be for a beginner

will try to post a picture of him to off this but no idea if it will work

thanks!!
Old 11-15-2014, 01:45 PM
Spike

picture of him

Last edited by bgvivianna; 11-15-2014 at 02:54 PM.
Old 11-15-2014, 01:46 PM
Spike

oops nooo thats not the pic i wanted to put... something messed up. how do i remove this i just want a pic of only him up?? how do i remove that photo and change it??
Old 11-15-2014, 01:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

I believe something like this would be appropriate...

http://www.basspro.com/Black-Widow-F...4053007413823/

We would love a picture of you in it!!!
Old 11-15-2014, 01:56 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by nchawkeye
I believe something like this would be appropriate...

http://www.basspro.com/Black-Widow-F...4053007413823/

We would love a picture of you in it!!!

i cant click it on here! me in it? what is it? i dont want to go hunting if its anything for a girl

and thanks? now please tell me how to remove that and change it to the pic of him...? hurry please ive gotta go soon
Old 11-15-2014, 02:09 PM
Spike

can someone please tell me how to remove that or change it to the one i want??
Old 11-16-2014, 07:34 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by bgvivianna
Hi!

im doing this off of my phone so no idea if it will work. but its my boyfriends birthday in 2.5 weeks and im trying to think of something he would really like and the only thing related i can think of is he just got into hunting.... so i googled nd came here to post a question. based on just getting into it what are some ideas of something i can get him that costs no more then $100 but would be for a beginner

will try to post a picture of him to off this but no idea if it will work

thanks!!
http://www.basspro.com/Badlands-Purs...duct/10207424/
Old 11-16-2014, 08:36 AM
Fork Horn

What is your boyfriend planning on hunting? That info would be most useful with the question you've asked. I would suggest getting him a good quality rangefinder if he doesn't already have one. They usually cost more than $100 but you'll be able to get a great deal with black friday coming up. Sometimes paying more is worth it to buy a quality piece of gear. I also get a lot of use out of my skinning knife. Theres my 2 cents, hope it helps.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:50 AM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

Before we could make any suggestions, we would need to know what kind of hunting he is doing, what he hunts, and maybe where he hunts. There are lots of useful things a hunter could get that would cost $100 or less.

More info is needed. For example, my husband and I hunt deer, rabbits and woodchucks. We hunt in Michigan and prefer to hunt deer when snow is on the ground. We use a bow, or muzzleloader.

But for gifts for each other, it is usually not hunting related. For our last anniversary he got me a nice kimono, hand embroidered. I got him a pair of moccasins that he can wear outdoors. (We don't wear shoes in the house.)
Old 11-16-2014, 09:51 AM
Super Moderator

Forum Rules,
2. No threatening, abusive or harassing comments.
8. Do not engage in "flame-wars" or excessive exchange of confrontational postings. Debate is important, but users should not try to "pick a fight" with one another.
12. While we encourage lively debate, we will not tolerate personal attacks. Any person attacking another forum member will receive a warning and have their message removed. Any future incident thereafter will result in that member being removed from the forum.
O.K. people this has gone far enaugh.
If you don't have something good to say, Don't post to this thread.

jrbsr

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.