Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Been so busy, I forgot all about this forum! >

Been so busy, I forgot all about this forum!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Been so busy, I forgot all about this forum!

Old 11-12-2014, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Been so busy, I forgot all about this forum!

Can't even remember the last time I posted, I'm surprised I remembered my password! Anyways, Missouri rifle season starts sat. I'll be toting my .54 Lancaster I built. Hope to get my first buck with it. How many of you guys hunt with flinters? Here's something you might like to see, I made this for a friend. You all be safe out there this year!

Old 11-12-2014, 05:57 PM
Typical Buck

Great to see you around! Its also awesome to see another MO hunter around. Hope you put one down Saturday.
Old 11-13-2014, 06:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by buckman11
Great to see you around! Its also awesome to see another MO hunter around. Hope you put one down Saturday.
What part of MO? I'm just outside of KC. Looks like from the forcast, we're gonna get some snow! and the cold temps will stick around. Be a first time for me hunting opening day with snow here in MO. Good luck to you also!
Old 11-13-2014, 06:55 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mastevt
What part of MO? I'm just outside of KC. Looks like from the forcast, we're gonna get some snow! and the cold temps will stick around. Be a first time for me hunting opening day with snow here in MO. Good luck to you also!
I'm down in Barton County, about 30 miles north of Joplin. It looks like we could get some snow down here also. I cant remember a time weve had snow on Opening day, Its been years since weve even had snow during the season. Hopefully it will be a good one.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by buckman11
I'm down in Barton County, about 30 miles north of Joplin. It looks like we could get some snow down here also. I cant remember a time weve had snow on Opening day, Its been years since weve even had snow during the season. Hopefully it will be a good one.
Joplin! Cool! I just sent a set of matching turkey calls to a guy from there. I posted pics of them over on the turkey forum. Good luck to ya!
Old 11-13-2014, 07:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mastevt
Can't even remember the last time I posted, I'm surprised I remembered my password!......[/IMG][/URL]
I'm pretty good at remembering passwords and user names, but have experienced what you've stated. Motivated me to write those things down for safe keeping.
That call is a nice piece of work. Welcome back!
Old 11-13-2014, 07:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Game Stalker
I'm pretty good at remembering passwords and user names, but have experienced what you've stated. Motivated me to write those things down for safe keeping.
That call is a nice piece of work. Welcome back!
Thanks! I see your from Virginia, I'm currently building another one just like for a guy in Virginia. The mouth piece, and reedblock are Walnut, and the barrel is Ash.
The band is Sterling Silver, and is hand made by a friend who is a master Silversmith.
Old 11-13-2014, 09:23 AM
Typical Buck

Just thought I would post since I was on hiatus for a couple years as well. Haven't quit hunting though!