Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

[Deleted]

Old 10-07-2003, 07:05 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-08-2003, 11:46 AM

Default RE: Iowa " Walking World Record" harvested?

I have a buddy who had called Buckmasters to have a deer scored and was told that the buckmaster scorer will be in the Des Moines Iowa area in the next week to score a potential world record deer that was shot by a young kid during youth season. So I don' t know for sure but I do know of one scorer who was headed this way.
Old 10-08-2003, 12:30 PM

Any pictures???
Old 10-08-2003, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man if that is true that is one HECK of a buck. I saw him on the primetime bucks 6 video and almost shat myself when i saw the horns. They did say on the video many rumors have been produced about the buck , but noone can provide the rack to prove it. So if its true lets see a pic or somethin. But also by now that could be offspring of that beast, or else hes pretty darn old.
Old 10-08-2003, 01:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Is that the deer someone shot several minutes of video in, both in and out of velvet? This is the one the kid supposedly got? I saw the video and that is one huge deer! I hope a 14 year old got it, because it would be cool to have a kid rest on the throne of biggest deer kill!
Old 10-08-2003, 01:31 PM

Is that the deer that they show on the start of the buckmasters tv show?
Old 10-08-2003, 01:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

No, Joe. That is ' 30-06 or some name like that, a buck that was raised in captivity and bred for dollars, I imagine. That buck died a year or two ago.
Old 10-08-2003, 01:56 PM

Redbow has got it right- Stories are flying all around the Iowa deer sites. The kid and his dad are getting all their ducks in a row before releasing the pictures. But yes, it is true as far I as know. It' s the deer from Albia Iowa, and is featured in the PrimeTime 6 video in velvet.
Old 10-08-2003, 03:00 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-08-2003, 03:13 PM

I' m from Green Bay wisconsin and there was an article in a local newspaper about a buck that was raised in captivity and had 52 points. Thats right 52 points. It was in the paper because someone stole it. Four other deer farmers found it in a deer farm like 30 miles away and told the police. It was a 21 pointer when it was only 1 1/2 years old! at age 2 1/2 he weighed aprox. 250 lbs and had a 28 point rack. It' s now 6 years old, weighs 375 lbs and has 52 points. i have the article, but it does not give that much info, because the thief of " Goliath" , the massive buck, is still on trial.

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.