Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

My biggest buck to date

Old 02-18-2014, 03:32 PM
Spike

Default My biggest buck to date

Don't get on here too much but figured I'd share my biggest buck with yall. Killed on new years day this year in front of dogs in North Carolina. 22" outside 21" inside

Old 02-18-2014, 03:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Kind of a strange rack but hey a deers a deer.Looks like he was doing some fighting.Congrats!!
Old 02-18-2014, 03:46 PM
Spike

I've got one on the wall with more points and mass, and a couple with more tine length. But what shocked me so much about this guy was his spread. A buck with a 16" spread around these parts is a fine buck, let alone breaking the 20" barrier.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ummm... I can't help but notice the gun barrels hanging out of the back of the pickup box... Have to wonder whats up with that?

Hope you don't mind my asking, but it's just not something your likely to see in my region

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 02-18-2014 at 05:15 PM.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog
Ummm... I can't help but notice the gun barrels hanging out of the back of the pickup box... Have to wonder whats up with that?
***What are you getting at Lunker? I imagine they just haven't been put into cases or into the cab in a rack if that's legal in his state.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
***What are you getting at Lunker? I imagine they just haven't been put into cases or into the cab in a rack if that's legal in his state.
Top, I was editing as you were posting... It just doesn't look like the way I've ever seen folks deal with guns in my region... That's why I asked.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:39 PM
Fork Horn

A different rack than any I've ever shot. Congrats
Old 02-18-2014, 07:16 PM
Spike

in Pa loaded or unloaded thats a fine I got a warning for it a while back learned my lesson
Old 02-19-2014, 04:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ShedHound53
in Pa loaded or unloaded thats a fine I got a warning for it a while back learned my lesson
***Same way here in MI. You aren't even supposed to lean an unloaded gun against a vehicle up here according to a friend who had a friend get ticketed for it. Out in Wyoming you can have a fully loaded gun with one in the chamber in the front seat with you, but before you shoot anything you have to get out and on the other side of the fence or ditch along either side of the road. I think that's a bad deal and just ripe for accidents!
Old 02-19-2014, 04:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Different states have different rules. North Dakota you can shoot for the middle of road and maybe right from the truck I'll have to ask.

Any way nice rack it is a different one for sure and one to be proud of. I like the weird ones my self too.

Al

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.