Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Junior Hunter (16 Years old) Self films buck kill >

Junior Hunter (16 Years old) Self films buck kill

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Junior Hunter (16 Years old) Self films buck kill

Old 12-19-2013, 07:28 PM
Fork Horn

Ok fill me in then Why bust a 16yr old balls for. He shot a deer and filmEd his hunt. What's the problem there.
Old 12-19-2013, 07:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by oliveschoolhunter
Ok fill me in then Why bust a 16yr old balls for. He shot a deer and filmEd his hunt. What's the problem there.
***Please read all the posts on the threads this guy started, watch the videos, and then look at some of the sorry videos this outfit is posting out on youtube for the general populace to view and you'll see why we're upset! The guy is saying they're getting paid to do this, which makes them professionals (wannabes actually, LOL!).
Old 12-19-2013, 07:45 PM
Fork Horn

Ok top I gotcha now. U gotta see where I was coming from and I wasn't trying to be a smart ass I actually thought it was a 16 yr old kid posilting his hunt and everybody was jumping on him. You know what I mean brother. No harm meant no disrespect then and now I know.
Old 12-20-2013, 07:23 AM
Typical Buck

Point to ponder:

Why does this younger generation try so hard to get everything they do , good or bad, captured on video to display to others?

Maybe if their parents had payed proper attention to them as little children they wouldn't feel the need to be such attention whores now.
Old 12-20-2013, 08:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Bullcamp82834
Point to ponder:

Why does this younger generation try so hard to get everything they do , good or bad, captured on video to display to others?

Maybe if their parents had payed proper attention to them as little children they wouldn't feel the need to be such attention whores now.
***Very good question followed by an answer that is probably at least a part of the cause!
Old 12-20-2013, 10:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

they wouldn't feel the need to be such attention whores now.
There's a guy from my area "Butch Furtman" who started out like these guys back in the 70's. His early shows were shown on local TV, and were very amateurish by today's standards... Butch is still on the air today.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bullcamp82834
Point to ponder:

Maybe its the poor leadership from the older generation..as can be seen in this thread.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by rockport
Maybe its the poor leadership from the older generation..as can be seen in this thread.

Yea, always blame someone's problems or failings on somebody else there Rockport, LOL!!! FYI my mentoring of kids is a big part of my life and that's another reason that this OP pizzed me off with his disrespect for people that might just know a little bit more than he does. Chit, I've got a granddaughter that's damn near as old as this punk that came back with a bunch of BS when he was told why we weren't excited by his videos. Here's my latest kid that I helped this year. He's a 15 year old straight A student that plans on being a surgeon when he is done with school and his Dad is just learning about hunting along with him! He got this nice 5x5 on the first bull tag he ever applied for in Wyoming this year!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 06-09-2015 at 07:28 PM.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Yea, always blame someone's problems or failings on somebody else there Rockport, LOL!!! FYI my mentoring of kids is a big part of my life and that's another reason that this OP pizzed me off with his disrespect for people that might just know a little bit more than he does. Chit, I've got a granddaughter that's damn near as old as this punk that came back with a bunch of BS when he was told why we weren't excited by his videos. Here's my latest kid that I helped this year. He's a 15 year old straight A student that plans on being a surgeon when he is done with school and his Dad is just learning about hunting along with him! He got this nice 5x5 on the first bull tag he ever applied for in Wyoming this year!
I'm not blaming his "failings" on you. I'm blaming your reaction on you.

Your not teaching. Your criticizing and calling a kid names on the internet. Your leadership shown here is as bad or worse than the video its self.

Last edited by rockport; 12-20-2013 at 12:11 PM.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Blaming my reactions! Yea, right! You might realize that a lot of us older guys are getting a little tired of a big percentage of this younger generation not having any thought for anything but their own immediate self gratification. At least there are quite a few that don't fit the mold. Here's another youngster I helped get started last year because his Dad doesn't hunt! I've got more, but I hope you get the big picture of why these videos that are just done to show killings, rather than the whole experience that I try to teach, ticked me and some others off! I'm done before I get into hot water and get banned for arguing with some who just don't get the big picture of what hunting is really all about!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 06-09-2015 at 07:28 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.