Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Same buck?

Old 11-20-2013, 11:40 AM
Spike

Talking Same buck?

I hope it is okay that I am posting this on this forum along with the trail camera one, but I am just curious if you all think that these three pictures are all of the same deer? I am fairly certain that the picture from October and the one from 11/14 are, but is the third one the same also? Thank you ahead of time!
Attached Thumbnails Same buck?-wednesday-10-.jpg   Same buck?-friday-4-3-.jpg   Same buck?-tuesday-5-2-.jpg  
Old 11-20-2013, 12:01 PM
Spike

yes its the same buck. notice the sticker on his right "hoof" side, it is clear in all of the pictures
Old 11-20-2013, 12:01 PM
Spike

nice buck to say the least though!
Old 11-20-2013, 12:06 PM
Spike

Yes, all three pic's are of the same buck. A very nice buck! You can see the kicker off the right side in all the pic's.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:34 AM
Fork Horn

Looks the same to me!! Great buck!!