Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Nice buck shot by trespasser

Old 11-13-2013, 01:17 PM
Fork Horn

That deer would not have left my property. Law would have been called while I was there and it's a pretty damn good chance trespasser woulda been shot on my property as well.

I don't take kindly to those types
Old 11-13-2013, 01:43 PM
Typical Buck

Recently i had a similar problom.some guy was baiting on our land without any permision.put a 12 gage round threw his baiting barrel and a nice little note.his bait is now gone.
Old 11-13-2013, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Muzzleloaderhunter
He shot it on my land. Had his truck parked on my property. He showed us where he was and it was clearly on my property. I'm going to try and meet with him tonight and try to find out why he went on my land and shot it
None of this makes sense.

Was your property posted? If so, why didn't you get law enforcement involved? If not, is there any other way that the guy could have known he was on private property?

At this point you've given very few details, apparently leaving most here with more questions than answers.
Old 11-13-2013, 02:41 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Muzzleloaderhunter
He shot it on my land. Had his truck parked on my property. He showed us where he was and it was clearly on my property. I'm going to try and meet with him tonight and try to find out why he went on my land and shot it
You know, you're providing us with the absolute minimum details.. Why do I feel like I'm interrogating you to get the information that matters?

Is your property posted? Do you live on the land? Is it next to state land?

Jeez-o-petes.. speak up..

If this guy was tresspasing on posted and obviously private land, bring a police officer with you and file a complaint.
Old 11-13-2013, 02:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Fishy Fishy. I see your new here. All of your posts have been really short with no details kinda like your first one.
Old 11-13-2013, 02:46 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Night Crawler
That deer would not have left my property. Law would have been called while I was there and it's a pretty damn good chance trespasser woulda been shot on my property as well.

I don't take kindly to those types
Really? I sure hope your bark is worse than your bite or you're an idiot who shouldn't own a gun.

What kind moron would shoot a trespasser..?

Go directly to jail, do not pass stupid, do not collect $200.

Please tell me you are just being overly vocal because you have strong feelings about the subject. That I can understand...

Let me give you and everyone a piece of advice..
If you catch a trespasser, do not approach them (especially do not approach them while carrying a weapon). Call the police and let them handle it. Short of that, you make sure that trespasser gets off your property in a safe manor.

Last edited by Murby; 11-13-2013 at 02:49 PM.
Old 11-13-2013, 02:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess I wasn't done. If that was my land their would be lights and sirens there letting johnny law man figure out the details. My word!

And why would he meet with you. I'm gonna tresspass on someones property shoot a monster buck. And then sit down over coffee and talk about it? Come on!

If this is real I hope you still have the buck in your possession, and have the guys name, make and model of his vehicle, and tag number. For reelz!
Old 11-13-2013, 03:15 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog
Was your property posted?
Best question of them all...
Old 11-13-2013, 03:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Murby
Really? I sure hope your bark is worse than your bite or you're an idiot who shouldn't own a gun.

What kind moron would shoot a trespasser..?

Go directly to jail, do not pass stupid, do not collect $200.

Please tell me you are just being overly vocal because you have strong feelings about the subject. That I can understand...

Let me give you and everyone a piece of advice..
If you catch a trespasser, do not approach them (especially do not approach them while carrying a weapon). Call the police and let them handle it. Short of that, you make sure that trespasser gets off your property in a safe manor.
I wouldn't have stated it that way but admit that I agree with at least the summation of your post.

I'm pretty sure that shooting someone for the act of trespassing isn't legal in any state. Also, aggressively confronting anyone who is obviously armed is... Well I guess I just have to say it... Stupid!
Old 11-13-2013, 03:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

What do you mean by "My land?". You own it? You lease the exclusive hunting rights on it? Or does someone else owns it and has given you have permission to hunt it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.