Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Ever Calm - Deer Herd Scent

Old 10-25-2013, 06:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Ever Calm - Deer Herd Scent

Ladies & Gents,

Just wanted to give you my experience on this scent. I'm not selling it or getting any benefits, so everyone relax Only telling you what I've learned.

I travel a lot for work and I was on the plane going to Germany and I had this guy next to me giving me an ear full on Ever Calm scents. At 39 years old and 26 years in the woods I have had my experiences on scents. In the many years I chose Tinks as my proven scent.

So this guy is going on and on about this Ever Calm stuff. OK..You got me, I'll try it.

When I got back from Germany, I bought some Ever Calm here in Michigan at the local Dunham's Sports store.

Amazing!! I have many stories but the experience I had last weekend was crazy.

I use it on my boots and put it on trees around my stand. I had a little 4 pointer run out of the swamp and face plant into the tree I put it on. Then he ran up the path (where I walked, I had it on my boots) he ran right to the back of my barn where I stopped and stood up my raccoon trap that fell over.>

EVER CALM -Deer Herd Scent. It has proven results for me. Just letting you know my experience. I like it because it comes in a deodorant type can. Keep this stuff in mind. Now I gotta see what the Ever Calm VS is all about.
Old 10-25-2013, 06:56 PM
Fork Horn

I was always curious about that stuff. im not one for gizmos and gadgets I stick to earth scent cover spray and regular camo clothes with a doe and grunt call and tinks and that's it ha. but I wanna give the ever calm a try.
Old 10-27-2013, 06:25 AM
Fork Horn

I had deer follow my trail before too. Only thing is I didn't have on ever calm. Also, it's always the little deer that do this. I too have been interested in it tho
Old 10-27-2013, 03:49 PM
MZS
Typical Buck

Got a smaller deer last year in early season and this product seemed to work great. During the rut I had a nice buck zero in on my ground blind, approaching so I had no shot. I think the EverCalm was a factor. So good for freezer filling, not something you want on or near yourself during the rut.