Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

God is Amazing

Old 10-24-2013, 09:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Albert Einstein once said:
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity.. And I'm not sure about the universe.
So should we apply that statement to the evolutionist, or the evangelist???
Old 10-24-2013, 10:22 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by JagMagMan
what "other angles" have to do with your lack of respect for First Amendment rights and the Constitution?
What are you talking about? Do you really want to sink this debate to that level? I can do that too, here's an example:

What I really want to know JagMagMan, is why you are advocating for pedophiles and why you condone child molestation. When did you start molesting children? Was it at an early age or as you grew older?

Would you like to continue? If you're not capable of arguing your side of an adult debate like a mature adult, then I respectfully ask you to please digress and stay out of it.

If your mother was FOR abortion, would YOU be reading this right now?
Actually, yes.. I was a planned child not some irresponsible accident that my parents had to "put up with". And like my parents, I waited to have a child until such time as I was financially stable enough and emotionally mature enough to provide the proper nurturing and care. Unlike the vast majority of unplanned children who's parents did not take such precautions and end up producing more uneducated welfare recipients.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:24 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog
So should we apply that statement to the evolutionist, or the evangelist???
Why limit it to just two groups?
Old 10-24-2013, 10:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Murby

What I really want to know JagMagMan, is why you are advocating for pedophiles and why you condone child molestation. When did you start molesting children? Was it at an early age or as you grew older?

Would you like to continue? If you're not capable of arguing your side of an adult debate like a mature adult, then I respectfully ask you to please digress and stay out of it.
You are one sick puppy Murdy!
What kind of crack are you smoking? Nothing has been said about pedophiles or child molestation!
And "would I like to continue this debate?" No! I will not debate a tree monkey's decedent! Nor will I respond to anymore of of your immature, reprobate posts! I do hope you grow up and find true life while you can!
Old 10-24-2013, 10:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Oh, BTW, I am not the one that highjacked this thread! YOU did! If you found it offensive why did you ever open it! The title was "GOD IS AMAZING!" Good-bye!
Old 10-24-2013, 10:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks for sharing ARMS319! I see God's glory in all of nature! My apologies for having your thread so degraded!
Old 10-24-2013, 11:21 AM
Spike

Thanks for sharing ARMS319! I see God's glory in all of nature! My apologies for having your thread so degraded!
Thank you Sir. I did not expect such a response. I am new to this forum and don't really know where everybody here stands. I'm not here to argue about wether or not God exists. I do know that I love The Lord and I love the great outdoors. NOBODY on a forum is going to change those two things.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:23 AM
Fork Horn

You are one sick puppy Murdy!
What kind of crack are you smoking? Nothing has been said about pedophiles or child molestation!
Thank you! We are finally getting somewhere.. Nothing was said about the constitution or the 1st amendment either! And yet you started accusing me of not believing in them.

Its not a pleasant experience when someone starts throwing around statements or making accusations that have no merit or relevance to a debate is it?

Debates about religion and politics are always lively. The trick to learning from them and participating in them is to keep it free of insults and personal attacks. You may attack my position and my opinion,(and I welcome it), but not my person.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:32 AM
Fork Horn

If you found it offensive why did you ever open it! The title was "GOD IS AMAZING!" Good-bye!
Because, like fire, religion should never be allowed to spread unchallenged. It is the plague of mankind.

Where did you get the idea that this thread was hijacked? The original poster said GOD IS AMAZING.. the subject matter is god and has not changed.
Old 10-24-2013, 01:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Some guys get religion while sitting in a foxhole on a battlefield, that is about to turn into a gory battle.

The great outdoors is my church...and I tend to thank god for my big game harvest; after a productive hunt.

The only time I might have a chance with meeting up with my God/Gods...is me being in the great outdoors --- searching the skies for the Holy Grail --- which is a flying saucer/fiery balled foofighter, which is one of God's gift to mankind; in letting me know that my God does exist.

Cheers,

Erno

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.