Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Your thoughts !

Old 08-17-2013, 05:57 PM
Fork Horn

Default Your thoughts !

http://www.heartlandoutdoors.com/tim...w_7Xg.facebook You guys have to look at this if you haven't already seen it ! I want to know your thoughts and opinions on this personally I don't think I'm a fan what happens if u miss ?
Old 08-17-2013, 06:35 PM
Spike

I've heard about this... Not really sure how I feel about it.
Old 08-17-2013, 06:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Stupid is all I can come up with!!!
Old 08-17-2013, 08:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

someone was watching too much Dukes of Hazard growing up....If you want to shoot them with a bullet get a gun and do it...
Old 08-18-2013, 06:28 AM
Super Moderator

Looks like an accident waiting to happen.

Not a good idea.

JMHO
Old 08-18-2013, 06:37 AM
MZS
Typical Buck

Kind of silly as it naturally begs the question - "Why use this very unstable arrow instead of a regular gun?" . Reminds me of Fred Flinstone's car - he drives a car that he has to push along with his feet.

This is really a (poor) gun that does not look like a gun and thus will not be respected like a gun. Ultimately, this is a potentially dangerous product.
Old 08-19-2013, 03:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Potentially dangerous? I think so.

What happens if you miss? Probably the same thing that happens when you make a bad shot or miss with anything. Injured animal on the run that may die or may not but that issue would be about the bad shot not the equipment.

All in all it looks like its designed for Hog hunting and not Whitetail hunting. I say let the hog hunters make the decision if they want to allow it in or not.
Old 08-19-2013, 05:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think the Florida regs already have this covered,No exploding devices.For those gun strict areas of the country, could be a new home defense.lol
Old 08-19-2013, 05:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Its possible the concept came from a similar looking item spear fisherman use. some of them at least called powerheads.
Old 08-19-2013, 05:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

My thoughts are that the chick in the video is very scary. If I was trying to promote this product (I am neutral on the product) I would have found someone much more naturally pretty. When I say that chick is scary what I mean is I'm scared to think of what she looks like w/o makeup.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.