Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Ladder Stand!

Old 08-11-2013, 02:47 AM
Spike

Default Ladder Stand!

Hello,

I am currently in Iraq right now and FINALLY my leave has me home during the fall for deer season. I am interested in buying a ladder stand and was wondering if someone can assist me with a reliable one. I would like a two man stand with a canvas. I don't mind spending a little extra money on a good one.

Thanks,

SGT. Sullivan
Old 08-11-2013, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

The Big Game Partner Plus is a good quality 2-Man Ladder Stand,You can also buy a Camo Blind Kit for it so Your concealed a little better when the leaves are gone.It has a padded fold up bench seat,padded back rest and a foldable shooting rail.The ladder rungs are nice and wide and it has a double rail for safer climbing and better support!

Check Rogers Sporting Goods,Sportsmans Guide,BassPro and other for the best prices!
Old 08-12-2013, 01:36 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by GTOHunter
The Big Game Partner Plus is a good quality 2-Man Ladder Stand,You can also buy a Camo Blind Kit for it so Your concealed a little better when the leaves are gone.It has a padded fold up bench seat,padded back rest and a foldable shooting rail.The ladder rungs are nice and wide and it has a double rail for safer climbing and better support!

Check Rogers Sporting Goods,Sportsmans Guide,BassPro and other for the best prices!
Thanks for the info!!!
Old 08-13-2013, 09:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

make sure you take someone with you when you go to set it up...they are a bear to handle by yourself!
Old 08-17-2013, 03:45 AM
Fork Horn

lots of good ones out there. Stay away from BIG DOG stands.............
Old 08-17-2013, 07:23 AM
Spike

I have the Big Game Plus 2 man stand which I purchased from "God's Country for $210. It has the skirt shell and I purchased the umbrella. It worked great. No wetness from rain. Dick's sporting goods has a tan colored 2 man stand with the entire cover (head to platform with zippered windows for $249. Hope this helps. It will take 2 persons to set this up.
Old 08-17-2013, 11:06 AM
Typical Buck

Make sure you get one with a full platform. A lot are made now with half sized ones that are barely more than a foot rest.
Old 08-17-2013, 05:14 PM
Fork Horn

Millenium ladder stand hands down the most comfortable stand ever made!
Old 09-03-2013, 06:28 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by MUZZY 100
lots of good ones out there. Stay away from BIG DOG stands.............
Why, whats their problem?
Old 09-04-2013, 01:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by GTOHunter
Just picked up one of those myself. Great stand for sitting all day. Plenty of room.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.