Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

My First Kill (sort of)

Old 08-08-2013, 12:40 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
If the OP makes any more stupid posts like his original one and followups justifying it when it violated website rules, as well as common sense hunting rules, I could give a rats azz if he has 4 stars on his shoulders! It was a dumbazz post and anyone that doesn't see that also needs to look at both the site rules and common sense rules of not mixing alcohol with firearms during the hunt! I did my time in the service and I don't appreciate crap like that being posted anywhere, especially on a hunting website and could care less whether the antis read it or not. Sounds like just another pot stirring troll to me!!!
I agree 100% with you. Does not matter if he served or not its no excuse for thinking you can post stupid sh** on here and get away with it
Old 08-08-2013, 04:32 PM
Typical Buck

If you were in the military and so good and "perfect". Why didn't you put a fatal shot on the deer. I mean with all your experience you would think you could do that.
Old 08-08-2013, 06:55 PM
Spike

Psylocide and Topgun - The two of you have made a habit of "reminding" others of various rules and regulations. You may want to take a peek at forum rule number one. I am paraphrasing your words here, but I seem to remember a recent "you don't get to decide which rules to follow" posting from each of you. I didn't look back at the other forum, you get the gist of it I'm sure. Normally I have much better things to do than concern myself with whether or not others are following rules to a tee, but I find it hypocritical that both of you have continuously called others out when they have been in violation...

1. No vulgar language or profanity - This includes inappropriate words, inappropriate sexual references and other vulgar statements. There are word filters in place for a reason, DO NOT try to bypass them with alternate characters or spellings.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:38 PM
Typical Buck

Ripper, welcome to the forum and thank you for your service. Probably not the best story to be telling in a public forum, but this has been blown way out of proportion. The concern about the anti's is legitimate. It's not that I or anyone else here cares what they think per se, but we don't want to give them ammunition to use to convince those on the fence to join their ranks.
Old 08-09-2013, 04:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by North22
Psylocide and Topgun - The two of you have made a habit of "reminding" others of various rules and regulations. You may want to take a peek at forum rule number one. I am paraphrasing your words here, but I seem to remember a recent "you don't get to decide which rules to follow" posting from each of you. I didn't look back at the other forum, you get the gist of it I'm sure. Normally I have much better things to do than concern myself with whether or not others are following rules to a tee, but I find it hypocritical that both of you have continuously called others out when they have been in violation...

1. No vulgar language or profanity - This includes inappropriate words, inappropriate sexual references and other vulgar statements. There are word filters in place for a reason, DO NOT try to bypass them with alternate characters or spellings.

***That's a good one, as it seems every time someone comes on here violating laws, or in this case also apparently site rules, you are one of the first to side with them. It leads one to speculate that you violate laws all the time and don't see anything wrong with it, but most of us don't appreciate cheaters! Anyway, when you have Moderator after your name then you can come on and tell me I'm violating site rules, but I don't believe I violated a thing! Incidentally, everyone else on the thread until your post was not of your thinking either! Actually,my post wasn't even addressing the OP. It was referring to him in general and wasn't warning him of a thing as you suggested. What's really ironic is your use of the word hypocritical when your post is a prime example of it (warning us not to warn others), LOL!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 08-09-2013 at 06:09 AM.
Old 08-09-2013, 05:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Old 08-09-2013, 08:01 AM
Typical Buck

Ripper I am glad I do not hunt anywhere near where you do. If I did I would run away from you if I sa

As far as the anti's I would rather have them talking against such practices then ignoring them. We as hunters need to be able to correct mindsets like this instead of just passing them off.

As far as your service thank you for it but as a retired serviceman I am embarrassed by you using your service to help condone your actions.
Old 08-09-2013, 08:16 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by vapahunter
As far as the anti's I would rather have them talking against such practices then ignoring them.
Really!!?? You'd rather have them "talking against such practices" to their buddy's and those that haven't made up their mind yet. Seriously ??!!
Old 08-10-2013, 03:48 AM
Fork Horn

Yea man, being in the service is great and everyone appreciates you for it. But it does not excuse you from breaking laws then boasting about it on a forum. Just ban this guy, he hasn't added anything but animosity from other members.
Old 08-10-2013, 05:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

IMHO he's just another troll and it looks like he's already gone for good! He probably wasn't a Marine or in any other branch either. What really ticked me off was his response that he'd leave the beer in there after it was strongly suggested that it be removed for obvious reasons. Then North22 gives him an "atta boy", starts chastizing us, which wasn't too smart, and now can't see why we're upset---DUH!!!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 08-10-2013 at 05:22 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.