Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hunting Gear

Old 03-20-2013, 10:43 AM
Spike

Default Hunting Gear

Looking for opinions of fellow hunters on something I built. I was tired of carrying my blind, chair, gun/bow, and a backpack with my essentials for hunting. I was also tired of sticking the blind back into the case that it comes with (it was like sticking a small glove on a xl hand) So I developed a item that is light weight and can be worn as a backpack and it holds your blind and anything you can put in it. And after you set up your blind it is your bench inside the blind. Would like to know what other hunters think of this?
Thank you
Old 03-20-2013, 10:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Firpro96
Looking for opinions of fellow hunters on something I built. I was tired of carrying my blind, chair, gun/bow, and a backpack with my essentials for hunting. I was also tired of sticking the blind back into the case that it comes with (it was like sticking a small glove on a xl hand) So I developed a item that is light weight and can be worn as a backpack and it holds your blind and anything you can put in it. And after you set up your blind it is your bench inside the blind. Would like to know what other hunters think of this?
Thank you
Sounds like a cool concept, definitely useful if everything would fit.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

got any pics?
Old 03-21-2013, 12:40 PM
Spike

Don't really want to post pics at this time. Just seeing what others think of the concept of it.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:52 PM
Fork Horn

concept wise it seems pretty solid and useful. would love to see pics when your ready
Old 03-21-2013, 01:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Showing pictures could jeopardize any hopes of getting a patent, so he's wise not to share at this time.
Old 03-21-2013, 02:56 PM
Fork Horn

yea figured that lol still a good concept though and when things are in order and he's ready would be nice to see a pic of it showing size and how it works

Old 03-21-2013, 04:30 PM
Fork Horn

Honest opinion: sounds like a frame pack, or even an internal frame pack. I can bungee all that stuff on a standard backpacking pack with plenty of room to spare.
Old 03-23-2013, 05:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like a great idea...I hope it works out for You and You become Rich!
Old 03-23-2013, 06:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Psylocide
Showing pictures could jeopardize any hopes of getting a patent, so he's wise not to share at this time.
Not true. Patent law has changed. First one to apply is the legal holder.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.