Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Pink Broadheads!!

Old 01-21-2013, 08:21 AM
Fork Horn

Default Pink Broadheads!!

Thought this was pretty awesome!! Stopped by the G5 booth at the ATA and they had all PINK Montecs to support breast cancer awareness!! We will be shooting these come October!! Already ready for season to start and it just ended yesterday!
Attached Thumbnails Pink Broadheads!!-img_0934.jpg  
Old 01-21-2013, 09:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

Probably made in honor of Tiffany Lakosky!!!
Old 01-21-2013, 04:59 PM
Spike

Anybody know where these are available from. My girlfriend is battling breast cancer, in fact we are in the hospital right now because she just had surgery, and I was wanting to get these for the upcoming season. I did a google search and couldn't find them. I couldn't even find them on G5's website.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:14 PM
Typical Buck

Default We're very sorry......

Originally Posted by catfish1990
Anybody know where these are available from. My girlfriend is battling breast cancer, in fact we are in the hospital right now because she just had surgery, and I was wanting to get these for the upcoming season. I did a google search and couldn't find them. I couldn't even find them on G5's website.
What is her first name Cat, I'll have her, you and family put on our prayer list at church. Again, you and her have our deepest sypathies and will keep praying!
Old 01-21-2013, 06:55 PM
Spike

Her name is Autumn. And thank you
Old 01-22-2013, 02:34 AM
Typical Buck

Default YOU got it!

Originally Posted by catfish1990
Her name is Autumn. And thank you
I will see to it this A.M.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:04 AM
Fork Horn

They are not out for sale yet but should be in a couple months I will keep you informed and keep your girlfriend in our prayers! God bless.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:41 AM
Fork Horn

G5 just posted a new video on their facebook about the details about these PINK broadheads here is the link http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/G5Outdoors
Old 02-14-2013, 04:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Those look to be a great broadhead to benefit a great cause! I could see a lot of ladies shooting them.

I also could see them as a great gag gift at deer camp for the guy who misses that wallhanger as well!

Catfish, prayers are with you. I'm sure she will beat it, Cancer treatment has gone a LONG way in the past decade. My mom was diagnosed with Stage four brain cancer in 2002 and given 12 months to live. Last October we celebrated her 10th anniversary of being cancer free and she still lives the same way she did before she had it. Prayers and Positive thoughts work miracles, I will tell you that first hand!
Old 02-23-2013, 02:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Team Radical
Thought this was pretty awesome!! Stopped by the G5 booth at the ATA and they had all PINK Montecs to support breast cancer awareness!! We will be shooting these come October!! Already ready for season to start and it just ended yesterday!
I have a pink n black string on my Mathews Drenalin in memory of my mon of whom I lost in Oct of 2001 to breast cancer and my sister found a lump in 2005 and had a double mast. later that year to keep from possibly contracting cancer as well. She so far has had no detections as of yet.