Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Anyone own a Gorilla Silverback Scout HX Hang-On Treestand >

Anyone own a Gorilla Silverback Scout HX Hang-On Treestand

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Anyone own a Gorilla Silverback Scout HX Hang-On Treestand

Old 01-15-2013, 06:50 PM
Spike

Default Anyone own a Gorilla Silverback Scout HX Hang-On Treestand

Anyone? Looking at buying one, is the platform to small or is this a pretty nice stand?
Old 01-16-2013, 02:45 PM
Super Moderator

It looks to me, to be their smallest platform and seat on a stand. I'm not a big guy, but I do like a larger platform. 18" doesn't give you a lot of room. I personally, would go with a 24x30 platform.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

If the price is right I would probably get it but their are better out there for cheaper. I personally buy my stands from D icks sporting goods. If you check the website often you can get them for a really good price. I picked up one identical to this in the Field and Stream Version for $59 with free shipping. You really just got to get luck. If there is a store by you in anyway you should stop in. I get stands for very cheap there this time of year. Too bad I'm just about loaded up with them on the land I hunt or I'd be looking for more! I also agree with deer dust. I though am 6'7" and need the big platform, it makes those longer sits much nicer!