Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Swivel chair

Old 01-02-2013, 12:30 PM
Fork Horn

Default Swivel chair

Anyone have a suggestion for a swivel chair like a fold out or something. I don't mean those little seats that swivel around or going to Staples and getting a office chair but someone must make something in between???
daddus
Old 01-02-2013, 12:35 PM
Banned

what will you be using it for?
can always buy swivel like those used on boat seats, and turn just about any seat into a swivel seat
Old 01-02-2013, 02:10 PM
Fork Horn

I want a chair with a swivel on it for a pop up or a box blind without having to use a steel chair but not a swivel stool
daddus
Old 01-02-2013, 04:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe make You a platform or box and as Notmyname mentioned...put a swivel Boat seat on it?

There are some Ladder Stand Companies that make a swivel type seat that sits on their ladder stand platform....bet You could buy one seperately and mount in on a piece of steel or sturdy square piece of treated wood?

Check out the following to see if You can buy a nice Swivel Seat set up from the following companies and look in the "Accesories" or Parts Replacment Section?

www.bigdogtreestands.com

www.biggametreestands.com

www.sportsmansguide.com

www.rogerssportinggoods.com

www.summittreestands.com

www.apitreestands.com

www.olmantreestands.com
Old 09-04-2014, 03:38 AM
Spike

I have this for my pop up blind, it also has adjustable legs on it.
BlackOut Swivel Hard-Arm Chair | Bass Pro Shops
Old 09-04-2014, 03:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/productlist?k=chair
Old 09-04-2014, 01:39 PM
MZS
Typical Buck

An easy and cheap swivel chair can be made from pipe and flanges that you pick up at the hardware store. I used a seat like the one below with the bottom flange removed for sitting on a hillside. The pipe will drive in all the way down to the seat in soft ground, but you could drill a hole through the pipe and insert a metal rod as a stop.
Old 09-04-2014, 07:11 PM
Spike

I have the 1 from sportsmansguide, its awesome pluse it folds up for easy carrying
Old 09-05-2014, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Are you concerned that an office chair is too expensive or just its size? We have some larger box blinds that I only sit in during really harsh weather but I outfitted them with Laboratory office chairs. They are made of heavy duty rubber instead of fabric so the mice don't get at them and they don't absorb water. Best thing I ever did for these blinds. It makes all day sits much more bare able.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:16 PM
Spike

Another satisfied user of the sportsmansguide chair.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/produ...chair?a=993827