Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

What would YOU do?????

Old 12-21-2012, 10:59 AM
Spike

Default What would YOU do?????

So I live in a small town on the eastern shore of MD, right across the street is a 100 acre piece of woods owned by the town. On one side there is a highway and on the other is low income apartments. I always see deer standing right on the edge of it at dusk, I can get in there without anyone seeing me and there is sign everywhere!!!! It is not legal to hunt there because its inside town limits. I have been using every once of will power to not go in there with a bow but I think I just ran out of will power, what would you do?
Old 12-21-2012, 11:30 AM
Fork Horn

If it's not legal to hunt there then you shouldn't even have to ask us what to do but I will answer your question anyhow. STAY OUT unless you want trouble and the reputation as a poacher.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:38 AM
Dominant Buck

No offense but I doubt you will find anyone on this site that would encourage you to hunt an area that is illegal. When you are a hunter and a sportsman means you wouldn’t even consider such a thing. If your personal ethics allows you to even think about doing it then I suggest that you talk with someone about making bad decisions. Good luck.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dumbest question I have EVER read! STAY OUT!
Old 12-21-2012, 11:42 AM
Spike

So you guys would be pretty upset if I said I'm hunting my property with a shotgun during muzzleloader season than huh?
Old 12-21-2012, 11:45 AM
Typical Buck

Its illegal to hunt there. Its nextdoor to some section 8 "low information voters" as they are called now. I'm SURE all kinds of crap goes on in those woods via the "low info voters"... Imagine what happens when you skewer one of those deer & it runs nextdoor into the "projects", Lord help you if it runs into Rufus' or Lakreeshas rusted out Hyundai!

Sounds like ALOT of BS to endure & risk just for a deerhunt or two.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:46 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by marshbanks12
So you guys would be pretty upset if I said I'm hunting my property with a shotgun during muzzleloader season than huh?
Oh so your just a general outlaw, trespassin redneck to boot?
Old 12-21-2012, 11:50 AM
Spike

No I'm just a broke 19 year old college kid who doesn't have the money to buy a muzzleloader. I guess I'm the new Jesse James because of that
Old 12-21-2012, 12:12 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by marshbanks12
No I'm just a broke 19 year old college kid who doesn't have the money to buy a muzzleloader. I guess I'm the new Jesse James because of that
No your not a true sportsman. If you can't afford the weapon for the season then don't hunt the season!!!! Also to the first question if there is no hunting allowed then that means stay out!!!
Old 12-21-2012, 12:19 PM
Typical Buck

Don't do it bro. It won't be worth it when you get caught.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.