Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Busted!!! When the dominant Doe busts you it's all over. >

Busted!!! When the dominant Doe busts you it's all over.

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Busted!!! When the dominant Doe busts you it's all over.

Old 12-04-2013, 07:49 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Night Crawler
That why she is the first to go in the freezer
Absolutely. I'd say you got picked off but and she knew something was wrong but couldn't quite figure out what you were. If she would've winded you would've only had about 10-30 secs of video vice 3 minutes and some change.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:29 AM
Fork Horn

She was so cute with the foot stomping.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by VA5326
Absolutely. I'd say you got picked off but and she knew something was wrong but couldn't quite figure out what you were. If she would've winded you would've only had about 10-30 secs of video vice 3 minutes and some change.
Agreed, that's how they act when they've detected possible danger, but haven't identified it... Once they've identified the danger they're gone!!!
Old 12-04-2013, 02:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Love encountering this behavior...very exciting. I've been 10 yards from deer on the ground when they've tried to get me to move like this. My favorite tactic is when they act like they're going down to nibble on some acorns and then suddenly jerk their heads back up to look at you again. Smart!