Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Yellow glasses for hunting

Old 11-22-2012, 01:47 PM
Spike

Default Yellow glasses for hunting

I didn't know where to put this question. Years ago When I bow hunted, I used my wife's yellow glass. When I had them on in the woods, I could see where I couldn't see before. She used them for driving in the dark. Does any one know what I'm talking about. I wanted to get back into Turkey and bow hunting. Just any pair of yellow glasses won't work. Also I once seen binoculars that I could do the same thing, but you could be looking across a field into the woods. Is there something new on the market.
Old 11-22-2012, 02:13 PM
Fork Horn

Carol wright? Catalog. Sells stuff like "night vision glasses" for driving. Nothing to do with night vision stuff for military,eye spy and stuff,but may be what your after. Should be a couple other sources for night driving glasses. Maybe a shout out to local optometrist could locate a source. Good luck.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:29 PM
Spike

Truckers use some special yellow glasses. Check at a truck stop maybe
Old 12-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Spike

I use them yellow lense shooting glasses when i shed hunt, ive found alot of sheds and deer skulls with them they make them stick out like a sore thumb. Not really sure if thats what your talkin about or not though

Posted from Huntingnet.com App for Android