Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

fedex stole my package

Old 11-14-2012, 04:19 PM
Typical Buck

Default fedex stole my package

i ordered a brand new coat paid for rush delivery from walmart fedex drives by but didnt stop just left town i look at the tracking it says delivered on porch im think how when i was setting on the porch waiting for them so i called fedex and didnt get any help gun season starts in 2 days im out over 250 bucks don't have the cash to order another so i don't know what to do.
Old 11-14-2012, 04:20 PM
Typical Buck

i have coats to wear but man thats a lot of money to me.
Old 11-14-2012, 04:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

File a nondelivery report and be specific as to what the circumstances were. The driver will cough up the coat or could be in big trouble with the company and the law.
Old 11-14-2012, 05:03 PM
Spike

the place that shipped it could have had insurance on it also. That may not be the case but it might be worth checking into!
Old 11-14-2012, 05:59 PM
Fork Horn

I would certainly file a formal complaint with FedEx. Maybe something will come of it. This is one reason I always try to add insurance especially when it is an expensive purchase.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:02 PM
Super Moderator

They dropped it off at the wrong house.
It has happened to me.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:31 AM
Typical Buck

I would have them talk to the driver and have him describe or better yet come out and show you what house it went to.
You might also check any vehicles or out buildings you have. Sometimes if the weather is bad they will stick the package inside of an unlocked vehicle or in a shed or something. I am not saying it doesn't happen but if a delivery guy was stealing packages it wouldn't take long for Fed Ex to catch on and fire the guy.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:54 AM
Typical Buck

Call Walmart and complain that your coat wasn't delivered. Followup with an email to them. It is their problem. Then call your credit card company and get them involved. Bet you have a coat in no time at all.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:33 PM
Typical Buck

Well thanks guys I called walmart and they are sending me a free coat rush delivery no cost to me all i have to do is send one coat back if it does happen to show up before the replacement coat so i think thats great of walmart to not ask any questions or make me wait as far as fedex im not sure what to say about them yet.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

LOL I work for UPS