Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

18 Point non typical

Old 07-12-2015, 07:43 PM
Spike

Has anyone hunted at this place recently or is it still up and running? Or has anyone else hunted with Dan Parrott??
Old 07-12-2015, 08:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

We'll need a little more information that you gave us to even begin to help. I googled the guy's name and that header title and came up with a big deer killed in LA and nothing of significance for the guy you're asking about.
Old 07-12-2015, 08:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

LMAO.... Topper you already did that research on this property back in January of 2013!!! I just spent 10 minutes reading the whole post out of curiosity and the big whodo about high fence hunting 1200 acres! Of which for a few posts you were leading the pack!
Old 07-13-2015, 12:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by super_hunt54 View Post
LMAO.... Topper you already did that research on this property back in January of 2013!!! I just spent 10 minutes reading the whole post out of curiosity and the big whodo about high fence hunting 1200 acres! Of which for a few posts you were leading the pack!
That's funny! When I clicked on the thread his post came up and I just saw it was his first one and didn't even see that he had brought back an old thread! You know darn well that at our age that we're lucky to remember what we ate the same day we ate it, so if that thread was that old there is no way I even remember it, LOL!
Old 07-14-2015, 09:04 AM
Super Moderator

TG, that gave me a laugh. I also read the post from boredom... when you said you needed more info I was thinking... wait..... lol
-Jake
Old 07-14-2015, 10:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Bocajnala View Post
TG, that gave me a laugh. I also read the post from boredom... when you said you needed more info I was thinking... wait..... lol
-Jake
Just wait until you get well into your 60s Jake, as it can get dang ridiculous when you get so forgetful that when you go down to the basement you have to turn around, sit down, and then try to remember what in the H you were heading down there for the first time, LOL! Right now I just call it "sometimers" and just hope and pray that it doesn't develop into that other nasty one we all fear as we age!
Old 07-14-2015, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Person on a friends list at another site has a quote at the bottom: Have you ever stopped to think and forget to start again?
Old age is a mystery in the making.
Old 07-14-2015, 10:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Wink

Originally Posted by Game Stalker View Post
Person on a friends list at another site has a quote at the bottom: Have you ever stopped to think and forget to start again?
That IS a good one!!!
Old 07-14-2015, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Game Stalker View Post
I would say that "I'll have to remember that one" But at my age I better write it down. Now where's my pen, paper, what were we talking about?
Old 07-14-2015, 04:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

1st time i saw this picture i knew it was a high fence deer, thats why on the 1st page i politely asked the question. I hate deer farms, A high fence deer farm just released CWD in my area.

Last edited by gjersy; 07-14-2015 at 04:31 PM. Reason: spelling

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.