Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

hunting with other people

Old 10-10-2012, 07:32 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by daleintampa
Hunting from a tree stand is the easiest and most productive way of Hunting Deer. It is very difficult from a blind. Trying to push a tract with other people is Dangerous especially if your a beginner. Dangerous by means of getting shot or shooting one of your buddies.

I suggest invest in a Climbing tree stand. Range from $150 to $350. You can take them anywhere. My cousin and I have our own climbers. We Mostly hunt public land so leaving a stand in the woods is not smart. We go together and hunt the same general area. Within a 1/4 mile of each other but we are never set up on the same field or view. We both want to get Deer.
Unless I was Hunting Private property where I knew Deer would be, I wouldn't use a blind.
ok hunting stand sounds like a good idea but what if you like chained it to a tree or somethung? cuase wouldnt you cause abunch of noise trying to put it up when you get there?
Old 10-10-2012, 11:28 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Hanson423
how could you both bag a deer...wouldnt a gun shot spook off deer?
well it just depends....if you are hunting all day then its possible you could both bag a deer. You prob have a better then average chance of seeing deer doing this.