Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Moved: Shut Down This Website

Old 09-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Moved: Shut Down This Website

Please let us know where you moved it to. Thank you!!
Old 09-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
my guess is its been taken to the backroom for evaluation, just what admin does when a thread could prove detrimental to the site, it'll work out.
RR
I wish I could get a shot at bringing this site back. It could be done but not with the powers that be.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

You mean it was better at one time? Yep, it got moved alright, right into file 13, and all for just asking a simple question to try and improve the site, LOL!
Old 09-09-2012, 08:08 AM
Super Moderator

Guys it was Off Topic, and had nothing to do with White Tail hunting.
So Please don't complain about the site.
No one wants stuff thrown in their face.

O.K.

Forum Rule # 13. Members are to respect the designated TOPIC AREAS when posting their message. This includes off-topic and sales information that does not belong in the Main Forum area. Those who post messages not relating to the topic area, will have the threads closed or the posts deleted.

Last edited by jrbsr; 09-09-2012 at 08:26 AM.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

sites free to the users soooo... If something bothers me I move on. This site has for a long time seemed like it was on auto pilot, but free is free.

I guess I stick around to try and understand the what's and why's of this site. Wouldn't we all like to know why this site is spammed so much and what the spammers get out of it? I do but not enough to waste a lot of time finding out, I'm just curious. Seems to me spamming this site is a huge waste of time, gota be a reason.

I'm here mostly for the entertainment value and I get to comment on the absurdity of it all.

Why take something so irrelevant as this site so seriously? Just enjoy it while it lasts.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by nodog
sites free to the users soooo... If something bothers me I move on. This site has for a long time seemed like it was on auto pilot, but free is free.

I guess I stick around to try and understand the what's and why's of this site. Wouldn't we all like to know why this site is spammed so much and what the spammers get out of it? I do but not enough to waste a lot of time finding out, I'm just curious. Seems to me spamming this site is a huge waste of time, gota be a reason.

I'm here mostly for the entertainment value and I get to comment on the absurdity of it all.

Why take something so irrelevant as this site so seriously? Just enjoy it while it lasts.
Really? You were here when it was the best site on the net. It may be irrelevant now but it kicked ass in it's day.

I am a member of a lot of sites and none of them could hold a candle to this one a few short years ago.

I still say it could be brought back if the right person was in charge.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

I mean irrelevant in the sense that if it wasn't around my day wouldn't change. It did used to be more entertaining, but that goes with having more characters, I mean posters.

All we need are some anti's. Used to be one guy/gal that would show up under different names that was fun to have around. Got to be a personal contest with me to see how long it would take to figure out. Now they're just some loser spammer, boring.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've been here for a long time. I think my date is wrong. Everyone got reset to 2003 back in the day, as far as I remember. I think I joined in early 2000 or early 2001. I remember posting pictures of my 2000 eight pointer.

The site was awesome back then. A lot of regular members, too. Kind of like a big family